Bike Ride

It was late with both Anirudh and Bondita still engrossed in their work both of them unaware of the time, eventually whole office was emptied with only two of them left, soon Anirudh realised it has been late and he asked Bondita to pack her stuff as it has been getting late.
Bondita too realised it was night and she packed her stuff and started leaving.
Once they were outside she realised how lonely the road is, there were absolutely no vehicle for her to go.
Anirudh came and saw a tensed look on her face and saw how late it is.

'' Bondita raat bhut ho gyi hai, mujhe nhi lgta tumhe abhi koi vehicle milega '' he said.

'' Haa  Anirudh babu, mujhe bhi vhi lgta hai, pr shayad aage jake bus mil jae '' she said

'' Tumhe pata hai na, Yeh tulsipur hai london nhi yha safe nhi itni raat ko tumhara akele jana, ruko yhi mai gadi lata hu, mai drop kr dunga tumhe '' he said and rushed before she can even reply.

Soon he brought his bike, she saw and was shocked to see it, he looked  so damn handsome, much younger than his age and almost like a action film star with his black shirt, his bike and that helmet on.

'' aap bike pr, aapke paas to motor gadi thi na? '' she questioned suddenly realising how close they will be if they sat on bike together, it was better in car, but in bike will she be able to go with him being so close to her.

'' Gadi thi, pr jab mai RC MANSION mai tha, kyu bike achi nhi lagi tumhe, ya dr lag rha hai ki bike pr mujhe kas kr pakad kr baithogi, toh apne dil ki baat chupa nhi paogi '' he teased.

Though Bondita did find his initial sentence weird but she didn't ponder much on it specially since after listening to his other sentence her heart was beating fast.

'' Mujhe kyu dar lgega.. Aur konsi dil ki baat, yeh kya bol rhe hai aap Anirudh babu, aisa vaisa kuch nhi hai '' she said trying to ignore any eye contact with him.

'' acha thik hai Bondita, tum khti ho toh man leta hu, par fir sabit krke dikhao aur baitho bike pr '' he said switching his bike on.

She got angry with this and just to prove him  wrong she quickly sat on the bike, but once she sat she felt stupid, what if what he said come out true, will she be able to handle being close to him, will she be able to control her feelings.

'' No Bondita, shut up you dont have feelings for him '' she scolded her inner self.

She tried to maintain some distance between them and holded the back side of bike for support as she sat, but Anirudh was in no mood for that he shifted himself backward and erased the distance and told her '' Kitni bhi dhur chali jao tum Bondita, ab mai hum dono mai koi fasle nhi aane dunga'' and he drove though he wanted her hands too to encircle him, but he knew he has to wait for it.
Soon with the help of directions Bondita was telling they reached her quarter which was provided by government for her to stay.

Once they reached, she quickly get down from vehicle and was leaving when Anirudh stopped her.

'' kya baat hai Bondita, na bye, na thank you, na andar aaie mai aapke lie coffee bna deti hu, itni jldi hai tumhe jaane ki '' he said making a puppy face.

'' bye Anirudh babu '' she said.

'' mujhe umeed thi tum khogi, andar aaiye na, tumne toh dil hi tod dia mera '' he said playfully.

'' Maaf ki jiega, mai paraye mardo ko apne ghar nhi bulati '' she said eyeing him in a taunting way.

But he just smiled and said '' Sunkr acha laga Bondita, vaise toh tumhe pata hi hai, mai open minded hu, and vaise mujhe koi dikat nhi agar ek aurat ke ldke dost ho toh pr kya hai na, jb baat tumhari aati hai toh bhut possessive hu mai... '' he said with a smile  while she stood face-palming herself.

'' Kaise budhu hai aap mai yha aap ko taunt maar rhi hu aur aapko vo sujh rha hai''she said.

' 'vo kya Bondita' 'he said , his voice husky.

' 'Vo.. Hi jo aap kr rhe hai' ' she replied.

' 'kya kr rha hu mai, he said coming close to her.

' 'Aap, vo' 'bondita was at lost of words due to sudden close proximity.

' 'Bolo na' ' his face inches away from her.

' 'Romance' ' she finally said her breath coming heavy herself.

'
'isse romance thodi khte hai isse khte hai' ' and with that before she can understand what he was doing he quickly kissed her cheeks and rushed back leaving her standing dumbfound with new  kind of emotions she never felt before.