Apologize (OneRepublic)

Patton and Virgil walked through the town with smiles on their faces. "Hello, Gentlemen." A charming voice greeted them. They turned and saw Princey and Deceit behind them. 

"Hey, Princey." Virgil said with a smile, "And hello, Princey's friend." "Deceit." Deceit told Virgil, "You can call me Deceit." Virgil smiled at them. 

"I'm Patton!" Patton said with a bright smile and small blush. He held out his hand for Deceit to shake. Deceit took his hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you." Deceit said to Patton. 

Patton smile grew brighter. Virgil smirked at them. "Me and Patton were gonna get some lunch and hang out, wanna join?" Virgil asked them. 

"WE WOULD LOVE TOO!" Princey told him. Deceit looked at him. "But... Princey, can I talk to you for a sec?" Dee asked Princey. "Sure." Princey said, "Excuse me." 

Deceit yanked him away. "Are you crazy?!" Deceit asked him, "You're mother is looking for you and she wants to send me back to my abusive Aunt! What makes you so sure we can trust them?" 

"They know how we feel, Jan." Princey whispered, "Virgil told me he lost his mother and will soon be close to losing his father. Maybe I can help him once this is over." "Ro, this... this wont work." Deceit sighed. 

"I'll make it work. I promise. We wont got back to our abusers." Princey promised. Deceit sighed again in annoyance but nodded his head. 

Meanwhile...

Virgil's phone started ringing. Virgil picked it up. "Hello?" Virgil asked. There was a moment of silence. "WHAT?!?" Virgil asked with a smile, "HE IS?!? I'M ON MY WAY!!" Virgil hanged up the phone and turned to Patton. 

"Patton!" Virgil cried happily, "He's awake!" 

"HE IS?!" Patton asked excitedely. 

"Who's awake?" Princey asked them as he walked to the two. 

"My Dad." Virgil said with a smile.