My Version (Connor Maynard)

Virgil talked to his Abuelita about letting Dee and Princey stay with them for a while and she said, "Of course!" 

"I'll make them something to eat right away!" Abuelita said and smacked Virgil on the head with a spoon. "OW! WHY?!" Virgil asked. "For not feeding them." Abuelita claimed with a smile. 

Virgil grumbled curse words and went to check on Princey and Dee. 

With Princey and Deceit...

"We have to tell them." Roman said, "I'm tired of running, Dee, Mother will never find us here." "She's hunting us down, Ro!" Janus yelled, "She's gonna hurt you and send me to live with my abusive aunt!" 

"Keep it down!" Roman hissed, "We wont get caught as long as she's far away as possible!" Janus was panicking quietly. 

"Are you sure we should do it?" Janus asked quietly. "We need them to hide us or at least help us." Roman said, "We wont get caught again. I promise." 

Virgil opened the door. Roman quickly put his mask on and smiled at Virgil. "Hi." Roman said. "Hey, Grammy said you guys can stay." Virgil said with a returning smile, "Also Patton's coming over. Hope you don't mind." 

"We don't mind." Roman told Virgil. Janus nodded. "Don't stare at his ass, Dee." Virgil said to Janus with a smile. 

Janus blushed. Roman burst out laughing at Janus' expression. Virgil smirked and walked away. 

*Later*

Roman and Janus happily ate their breakfast. "This is so yummy!" Roman said happily eating a chocolate pastry. "Thank you, Dearest, Virgil and I would make these all the time when we have guests." Abuelita told Roman. 

Roman smiled at her. "I wish my Mother and I could do that but... she's a very abusive person." Roman said smile fading away. "Well, I shall take good care of you, Prince." Abuelita said. 

"Roman." Roman said, "My real name is Roman." Virgil and Abuelita looked at each other and smiled. 

"Well, Roman, I shall help you and your friend here." Abuelita said. 

"My name is Janus..." Janus whispered. Abuelita smile grew bigger. "A lovely name, Sweet one." Abuelita said. 

Roman and Virgil smiled at Janus' bright red face. A knock came to the door. Virgil opened it to reveal Patton Hart. 

"Hello!" Patton said. "Patton's here!" Virgil called. Roman and Deceit smiled at Patton. Patton smiled back at him. 

"Virgil, you have to know something." Patton said excitedly, "ROMAN SANDERS IS HERE IN FLORIDA!" "What?" Virgil asked, "How do you know?" "His Mother claims that this is the only place where his family is!" Patton said, "And Thomas IS related to him!" 

Roman's eyes grew wide. He bolted out the door. "Princey!" Virgil called. Thunder boomed over the sky. Virgil ran after him. "Patton, stay with Grammy and Jan, I'll be back!" Virgil called. 

"Okay!" Patton called back. 

Roman ran through the now pouring rain. He had to leave before his mother comes. Virgil ran after Roman. "ROMAN! COME BACK!" Virgil called. 

"I HAVE TO LEAVE!" Roman yelled, "I CAN'T GO BACK TO HER!" "Who?!" Virgil called letting rain the top of his hood. "MY MOTHER!" Roman yelled stopping. 

Roman ripped the mask off his face and threw it at Virgil. He turned around and the exact replica of Remus turned to look at him. Only Roman's face was cleaner, he hand no mustache or white streak of hair, he had a beauty mark on his cheekbone, and had a scar over one of his dark brown eyes. 

Virgil's eyes widened. "Y-You're Roman Sanders, the missing twin of Remus." Virgil said quietly. Roman sighed. 

"I am..." 

Virgil stayed silent. He clenched his fist. "How could you?" Virgil asked angrily, "HOW COULD YOU RUN AWAY FROM THOMAS, REMUS, AND REMY?!" 

"I HAD NO CHOICE!" Roman yelled, "SHE WAS GOING TO HURT ME AGAIN!" "THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE, ROMAN!" Virgil screamed, "YOU DON'T LEAVE FAMILY!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!" 

Roman and Virgil yelled at each other. Roman was sad, afraid, and cowardice. Virgil was angry, confused, and crushed that Roman lied to him the whole time. 

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO RUN FROM SOMEONE THAT WANTS YOUR BODY!" Roman yelled. 

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LIED TO BY THE PERSON THAT YOU LOVED FOR A LONG TIME!!" Virgil screamed. 

Roman stood shocked. Virgil panted as hard rain hit the two. Roman looked at him with wide teary eyes. "I loved you, Roman, and yet you lied to me." Virgil said, "SO JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!" 

Roman let tears fall and let them mix with the rain. Roman took a step back, turned around and started running away. Roman let himself cry and continued to run away. 

Virgil watched him run. Tears fell from his eyes and down his cheeks. Virgil held the mask and stood in the rain for a while... he then turned around and walked home. 

When Virgil arrived home, he was meet with so many questions from Janus, Patton and Abuelita. Virgil ended up with an emotional breakdown. 

"He's gone... he left and he's never coming back." Virgil whispered. 

And in that moment, Virgil knew that it was the truth.

Roman Sanders is 100% officially gone...

Or so he thought,..