Love the way you lie (Skylar Grey)

Virgil sat in his room playing his guitar on his bed. He hadn't left his room since Roman left. He hadn't eaten much, he was quiet, he was tired, he was having nightmares every night, and he was so... sad. 

A knock came to his door. "Virgil... it's me, Thomas, open the door." Thomas' voice rang out. Virgil sighed. He got up, put his guitar, unlocked his door, and opened it just a crack. "What do you want?" Virgil asked him. 

"I got word from Remus... Roman is okay." Thomas said with a sad smile. "I... I don't believe you." Virgil told Thomas honestly, "Princey was scared of his mother, that's why... he ran." 

Thomas sighed. "We'll get him away from her... I promise." Thomas promised him. Virgil started crying making his best friend pull him into a comforting hug. 

With Roman... (Warning! This chapter contains rape and abuse! If any of this triggers anyone, please skip! Also, I LOVE YOU ALL AND DON'T GIVE UP ON LIFE!) 

Roman sobbed as he was slapped across the face by his Mother. He was wearing nothing except for blood red boxers. Cuts, bruises, and slash marks littered his body. Some were old and some were freshly made. 

"YOU'RE A SELFISH BRAT! RUNNING AWAY AFTER I GAVE YOU A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD, FOOD, AND CLOTHES!" Eliza yelled at him with a whip in her hand, "RUNNING FOR THREE LONG FUCKING YEARS!" She pulled her arm back and whipped him. 

Roman gave a heartbreaking cry and started shaking. "Your brothers were ten times better than you'll ever be!" Eliza yelled as she beat him, "You're a mistake from my previous relationship! At least your twin has THOUSANDS of similarities of HIS father than you!" 

Roman started sobbing. Eliza was soon hurting him. "No food until tomorrow night." Eliza hissed at him, "You don't deserve to have food right now." With that she turned and left the room leaving a half destroyed Roman. It's only been a few hours since Roman has been back with his Mother and yet he missed his friends, his family... his Virgil. 

He and Eliza were staying in a hotel until they can book a plane for Arizona. Roman waited until his Mother was out of earshot and sight so he can pull out the phone Remus got him. 

Princey: Remus...

Dukey: ROMAN! THANK GOD! ARE YOU OKAY?! 

Princey: I'm... fine. How's Virgil, Remus? 

Dukey: He had two emotional breakdowns... 

Roman's heart sunk down to the tips of his bruised feet. 

Princey: What?! 

Dukey: He's okay though! I promise, Roman!! 

Princey: . . . 

Princey: Let me talk to him... 

Dukey: (sends the number) 

Roman quickly texted him. 

Princey: Virgil... it's me... Roman. 

MCR: ROMAN?! THANK GOD! YOU'RE OKAY!!

Princey: Well... not exactly... 

MCR: Roman? What happened after you got in that car? 

Princey: I'm fine... I'm a-okay! <)

Virgil frowned at the message. He knew something was up with him. 

MCR: I don't believe you, Roman Sanders. 

Princey: ...I have to go now... my mother will be back soon. 

MCR: ROMAN! WAIT! DON'T LEAVE! WHAT'S WRONG?! ROMAN?! ROMAN! ANSWER! 

Roman quickly muted the phone and turned it off. He hide it in a loose floorboard. He was in for another beating... he just knew it. 

*Later...

Roman found himself shaking... he was naked and had blood pouring from his lower male parts. She payed someone to... rape him... how could she?

If only he didn't come out as Gay... he wouldn't be in this mess. 

He quietly cried himself to sleep as he thought about Virgil and how he must feel about him. 

"I'm sorry... Mi Amore..." Roman whispered ever so softly that only a small mouse could hear.