Little Do You Know (Alex & Sierra)

Virgil- Bold 

Roman- Normal

Roman was almost ready to give into his final moments of being in the real world. He waited until his mother left the hotel room...

Virgil was pacing back and forth in his room terrified. 

Roman was locked in his room again. He clutched his broken ribs as he laid on the floor of the hotel room. 

Virgil clutched his head and started to pant heavily. He was really worried about Roman's wellbeing. 

Roman was bleeding out and he was running out of time. 

Virgil took a deep breathe in and then out. 

Roman clicked call and waited for someone to answer the other line. 

Virgil called Patton for a bit to take his mind off Roman. 

"911, what's your emergency?" "P-Please... help me... I'm bleeding out." 

Virgil had a pit in his stomach. 

"HOLD ON, SIR, WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO THE HOTEL NOW!" 

Virgil's phone started ringing after Patton hung up.

Roman closed his eyes as the police and fire department busted into the room. 

Virgil answered the phone. "Hello?" "Is this Virgil Rodriguez?" "Yes." 

Roman was placed on a stretcher with an oxygen mask strapped on his face. His mother was busy being arrested by the police for physical abuse. 

"Are you anyway related to Roman Sanders?" "I'm his best friend, why?"

Roman was rushed into the hospital quickly. 

"He's in the hospital. He has a broken rib, several slash marks and cuts, and looks as if someone had raped him badly to the point he started to bleed out." 

Virgil's eyes widened. "I'm on my way now." Virgil replied voice slightly breaking. He hung up quickly, ran out of the house, and ran straight to the hospital. 

'Please be okay when I get there, Princey...' Virgil's mind said, 'You need to live... because I love you.'