Amnesia (5SOS)

(Play the song now!)

Virgil quietly walked to the stage where Monkey was sitting there with a sad face. "Monkey?" Virgil asked. "The competitions over... but the board of Musicians are choosing their winners." Monkey said. 

"And that's bad because?" Virgil asked.  

"The one choosing is Roman Sander's mother, Eliza Sanders. MAJOR homophobe." Monkey explained, "Hates anyone apart of Pride." 

"Sounds like a bitch." Virgil said. 

Monkey laughed. Then she stopped. "There she is." Monkey said, "Queen Homophobe." Virgil turned to see a complete copy of Thomas' mother only she wore a dress and WAY to much makeup. 

"Ah. You must be Alexander's son." Eliza said, "Virgil, correct?" Virgil nodded his head. "Walk with me, Little One." Eliza said. 

Virgil followed after the women. "I know what you're hiding, Virgil, you know where my son is." Eliza said. Virgil's eyes widened. "I know when someone is hiding something from me." Eliza said. 

"I need you to tell me where he is and I shall give you anything you desire." Eliza said. "And if I don't?" Virgil asked. "If not then I shall find something willing to do so, you and your family will be homeless, and Roman will be severely punished." Eliza said with no emotion. 

Virgil's eyes widened. "Don't hurt him." Virgil said, "Please... I love him." Eliza smirked. "Then find him, Virgil Rodriguez." Eliza said, "You have until the end of the week." Virgil sighed and let tears fall. 

*Later*

Virgil walked through the woods with tears. "ROMAN!" Virgil sobbed, "Come out!" There was a rustle in the wind. "I thought you said you never wanted to see me again." A voice said. 

"Your mother came to me... she wants you by the end of the week if not she'll hurt you." Virgil said, "She also threatened to put us out of the streets." Roman was silent. "I'll go." Roman said. 

"Roman, no! She's crazy! You can't go!" Virgil said grabbing his hand. "I wont let anyone else get hurt from my mistakes." Roman said, "I love you, Virgil, I will not allow you to go through this alone." 

Virgil looked at Roman with wide eyes. "Please, Virgil..." Roman said. Virgil remembers those words. But from where? 

Virgil had tears falling down his cheeks. He looked into Roman's eyes and let go of his hand. Roman sighed and hugged him. Virgil hugged back tightly and cried into Roman's chest. 

Virgil missed this... the warm hugs that made him feel safe, wanted... loved. 

10 years ago...

Virgil woke up to a nightmare. He got out of bed and tiptoed to his Dad's room. Virgil tapped his Father's arm. Alexander opened his eyes. "Virgil? What's wrong?" Alexander asked him. "I had a nightmare..." Virgil said, "I don't remember what happened in it." 

Alexander picked up the 8 year old and hugged him. "I'm here, Virgil, I'll always be here for you." Alexander said, "I promise." Alexander hugged him. Virgil smiled and hugged him tighter. "I love you, Daddy." Virgil whispered. 

Present...

Virgil sobbed into Roman's shoulder. "Please, don't go." Virgil said. "I'll always be there for you." Roman said, "I promise."