Paris (Chainsmokers)

(Play the Song now because this is a short chapter, okay?)

Virgil tossed and turned in his bed. He was having a nightmare again. He gasped and opened his eyes as he saw something horrible in the nightmare. 

Virgil looked around and sighed. He got up and put on some clothes. 

(Ignore the guy that's just glaring through the photo)

Virgil grabbed his guitar and climbed out the window. He quickly but carefully climbed down and started walking. He checked his phone. It was 5:45 am and stores open at 6:30 (A/N: just a s guess). 

Virgil walked around and saw two familiar masked people sleeping in a car. "Princey? Dee?" Virgil whispered to them. 

Princey rolled over and turned to look at him. "V-Virgil?" Princey asked tiredly. "Give me the keys." Virgil said. Princey tiredly gave him the keys. 

Virgil took the keys, got into the car, started it and began to drive off to his house. 'Thank, Abuela is at work, if not she'd have my head on a mantel.' Virgil said in his mind, 'Besides they've been probably sleeping in the car for a while.' 

Virgil pulled into the drive way and took the keys out. He turned and saw the two were asleep again. Virgil gently shook Princey awake. "Cmon, Princey." Virgil whispered. 

Princey tiredly got out of the car. Virgil tugged on Deceit's arms. 

Virgil wrapped his arms around his neck and piggy-backed him inside. Virgil set Janus on the guest bed next in the Guest Room. Virgil closed the door and took Princey's hand. He lead Princey to his room and laid his down on his bed. 

Princey rested his head on the pillow and sighed. "Soft." Princey muttered. Virgil smirked and went to leave when Princey grabbed his hand. "Stay." Princey said. Virgil smiled at him. 

Virgil climbed into the bed and closed his eyes. He liked being close to someone again. 

In The Morning at around 9:45 am

Virgil opened his eyes and saw Princey sitting up with his back to him. 

Princey was holding his mask in his hand. "Princey?" Virgil asked calmly. "Hey, Virgil." Princey said putting the mask back on. 

"Why are you hiding?" Virgil asked him. Princey ignored him. "You'd hate me." Princey said, "I'm hiding so I can escape... my abusive Mother." 

Virgil's eyes widened. "Prince..." Virgil whispered and sat next to him. Princey was silent and just looked at the floor. 

Virgil lifted his chin to make their eyes meet each others. Princey looked into his eyes. Virgil lifted a scarf and covered his eyes with it. Roman took off his mask and looked at him. 

Princey lifted his chin and placed his hands on Virgil's cheeks. Virgil rested his hands over Roman's. Roman gently placed his lips on Virgil's softly to not alert Virgil. 

Virgil felt Princey's lips on his and immediately loved it. Roman felt him kissing back and kissed deeper. 

The two were lost in each other's arms and they were feeling a feeling that was long gone for a while. 

And that feeling was... LOVE.