Sad Song (Part 1)

(This is a two part chapter and it is gonna be long as fuck. Don't be mad next chapter though.)

Virgil arrived at the hospital and walked to the desk. "I need to see Roman Sanders, please." Virgil told the receptionist. The receptionist nodded at him. "His room is on the third floor. Room number is 246 to your left." she told Virgil. 

Virgil thanked her and started running again. He pulled out his phone and called Thomas. Thomas picked up soon after 4 minutes. 

Thomas The Dank Engine: Virgil?

Anxiety: YOU NEED TO GET EVERYONE TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! ROMAN IS HURT! 

Thomas The Dank Engine: WHAT?! I'M ON MY WAY NOW WITH LOGAN AND PATTON! WE'LL BE THERE SOON, VERGE! 

Anxiety: HURRY, THOMAS!

Virgil hung up and kept running until he reached Roman's room. His heart immediately shattered. Roman was hooked up to tubes, wires, and machines. 

Roman's rib cage was covered in bandages. Virgil rushed to his side and took Roman's hand in his own hand. Virgil started crying harshly as he rubbed Roman's hand with his thumb. 

"Princey... you told me you were fine." Virgil whispered quietly. 

Roman's body remained still and very quiet. Virgil started crying as he listened to the heart monitor slow beeping. 

Virgil kept on crying until Thomas and the others arrived. "Virgil..." Thomas whispered placing a hand on Virgil's shoulder. Virgil threw himself on Thomas and sobbed harshly into Thomas' shoulder. 

Patton was hugging Logan with tears in his eyes. Logan hugged back softly in hope to comfort the father figure. 

Virgil looked at Patton. "W-Where's Janus, Patton?" Virgil asked his best friend. "He went to the police department to yell at Eliza Sanders." Patton told Virgil. 

Virgil sighed and turned back to Roman sadly. 

"Why did you agree to go with her, Princey?" Virgil whispered. "We should go home and get some rest." Thomas said, "We start school again soon..." 

Virgil nodded. He walked over to Roman, moved his hair out of the way, and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. 

*Two Days Later* 

Virgil sat in his room packing up all his stuff for school because soon he'll finally get High School done and leave for college that's close to his home. 

Virgil's phone rang. He picked it up. "Hello?" Virgil said into the phone. 

"Miss me, Emo Nightmare?" a charming voice that Virgil knew all to well told him. Virgil's eyes widened with tears. 

"Roman?" 

(LATER AT THE HOSPITAL)

Virgil walked into Roman's room to see him with the oxygen mask still on but his eyes were open. 

Roman smiled at him through the mask. Virgil raced to him, pulled down the mask, and kissed him. Roman kissed back tangling his fingers in Virgil's messy hair. 

Virgil pulled away and put the oxygen mask back on Roman's face. "I love you." Virgil told Roman. "I love you too." Roman told Virgil with a smile. 

A true, happy smile. 

Virgil smiled at Roman. Roman smiled right back at him. 

A police officer walked in. "Roman Sanders, we would like to ask a few questions." the officer told Roman. Roman nodded at him. "Let the other one stay, he makes me feel safe." Roman told the officer. "Very well." the officer told Roman. 

After a few questions about Eliza, Roman's abuse, and their past, the officer left the two teens alone in the room. 

"I can't believe Eliza had two marriages... and you were from her previous one." Virgil told Roman. Roman nodded with a sad sigh. "The only one who accepted me as a son and as gay was my 'Father' before he passed away." Roman told Virgil sadly. 

Virgil smiled at Roman. He took his hand in his and kissed Roman's bruised knuckles. "I don't care if your trans or bisexual. I love you, Princey." Virgil told Roman. 

Roman smiled and squeezed his hand very softly. Virgil smiled back at him. 

Love was here and here to stay. 

JackieGirl: WOW! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME ON THIS CHAPTER! NO JOKE! IT TOOK TWO TO THREE DAYS! JK, It only took about 2 days and I enjoyed it! Next Chapter will come out soon! Enjoy this chapter! 

Words: 700