rosie & posey meet their baby brothers

*Rosie and Posey meet their baby brothers Cooper and Crew for the very first time! Thank you so much to my bestie Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy and please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖💖💙💙*

Ryland is relaxing in his hospital bed with baby Crew laying on his chest. Crew is fast asleep and Crew is cuddling with Ryland.

Shane is sitting in the recliner and Cooper is sleeping on his chest. Cooper's mouth is open just like how Shane sleeps.

"Our families were pretty surprised by the boys, huh?" Ryland asks Shane with a big smile.

"Their reactions were so perfect and worth not telling anybody until now." Shane says as he smiles at Ryland.

"I told you!" Ryland says with some sass, making Shane and Ryland chuckle.

Just then, Shane's iPhone dings loudly and it is a text from Lisa, who has been watching the girls for them while they are at the hospital.

Despite breaking up many years ago, Shane and Lisa still have a very close relationship. Lisa is Rosie's godmother as well as Posey's and now Cooper and Crew's auntie!

"Ry, Lisa, Jeff and the girls are coming to visit us." Shane says with a big proud smile on his face.

Ryland gives a tender loving smile at Shane and Shane does the same at Ryland.

"I can't wait for the girls to meet their baby brothers." Ryland says to Shane sweetly.

"Me too!" Shane says sweetly to Ryland.

*Cooper and Crew's outfits*

Shane smiles proudly as he looks down at Cooper who is in his arms and then over to Crew who is in Ryland's arms.

"Cooper and Crew are just so perfect and I bet they're going to get so much love from their big sisters." Ryland adds and Shane chuckles.

"Especially from Roo! You know she loves to give kisses and hugs!" Shane says with a proud smile.

Ryland kisses the top of Crew's head, sighing contently. Crew and Cooper both have light blue eyes and bright red hair on their small heads.

"These two are such angels. What a blessing for us to have twins after all of the struggles we had even having children and now we have four! I love you so much, Shaney." Ryland says to Shane.

*****
Meanwhile, Rosie was excitedly kicking her legs back and forth in her car seat.

"We gonna see Mama and Daddy and da baby, Po!" Rosie exclaims, grinning widely.

Rosie couldn't wait to meet her baby brother and see her Mama and Daddy again after not seeing them for a few hours!

Posey was also excited and she clapped her hands happily. Posey didn't fully understand what was happening, but she was excited to see her Mama and Daddy again!