a day full of cuddles

*Ryland, Shane and Rosie have a cuddle day at home Thank you for ftm_trans15 for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💝*

Ryland is currently laying in bed trying to calm down his upset stomach. Morning sickness has been kicking in these past few days and Ryland doesn't feel good at all today. However, Ryland doesn't wanna take any anti nausea medicine.

Ryland is laying down and has his eyes closed, but he is still awake. Ryland feels Rosie wiggling around next to him, so she will be awake really soon.

Rosie is an early bird, a huge change from the lifestyle Shane and Ryland had before becoming parents but they absolutely love being parents parents to Rosie.

Rosie fell asleep with Shane and Ryland last night and she just woke up. Usually Ryland and Shane don't let Rosie sleep with them in their bed, but Rosie has been fussy these past two days due to teething.

Rosie begins to play with Ryland's iPhone but she can't get it unlocked.

"Ma ma. Ma ma. Ma ma. Ma ma." Rosie says playing with Ryland's hair.

Rosie pulls at Ryland's hair causing Ryland to flinch in pain a little bit.

Ryland then opens his eyes and smiles at Rosie. Rosie plays with Ryland's nose making Ryland giggle.

"Hi, baby. Did you sleep good?" Ryland asks Rosie as he plays with Rosie's curly red bed hair.

"Ya ba ba ba!" Rosie says with a big smile and hugs Ryland, making Ryland smile ear to ear.

Ryland kisses Rosie's forehead and then her cheeks making Rosie smile again.

"You are so pretty, Roo. You are such a pretty girl!" Ryland says as Rosie smiles at him showing her teeth.

"Look at those pretty white teeth! Yeah! You need to let Daddy and I brush them so they stay pretty!" Ryland says to Rosie.

"Da da." Rosie says looking for Shane.

"Where is Daddy, Roo?" Ryland asks Rosie as he sits up a little bit in bed, looking for Shane.

Then, Shane pops out of the bathroom, picking at the dry skin between his eyebrows that he has.

"Daddy is right here, baby girl." Shane says as Rosie's face lights up with joy.

"Da da! Da da!" Rosie says happily as she crawls on the bed to see Shane.

"Roo, be careful baby. And hi." Ryland says as he smiles at Shane.

Shane grabs Rosie underneath her armpits and kisses her a bunch of times, making Rosie smile and giggle.

"Hi, cutie. Good morning, Ry." Shane says as he tenderly kisses Ryland.

"Hey, Shaney. I feel so sick right now. This morning sickness seriously sucks and I don't want to take any medicine for it." Ryland says with a frown.

Shane sits beside Ryland and rubs his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, babe. Do you want to have a family cuddle day? We can't make your nausea go away, but we can cheer you up. Can't we, Roo?" Shane asks Rosie, tickling her again.

"Yaaa!" Rosie says clapping her hands happily.

"I would love that. Roo, do you have a stinky diaper? Are you stinky?" Ryland says, tickling Rosie's stomach and Rosie giggles loudly.

Shane giggles and sniffs Rosie's diaper.

"P U!" Shane says, holding his nose and Rosie giggles loudly at him.