roo turns two!

*Rosie celebrates her second birthday with all of her family and friends! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💖💙💜*

Today is Rosie's SECOND birthday!

Ryland and Shane cannot believe that's their miracle baby girl, Rosie Christina Dawson is already two years! Ryland and Shane can both remember the day Rosie was born just like it was yesterday!

Now, Rosie is an active two year old, who is a smart, happy, playfully, sweet, a big sister and many other things!

Rosie's birthday party theme this year is going be donuts and to be called Two Sweet, because one of Rosie's favorite sweet treats to eat are donuts!

And the birthday party is called Two Sweet because Rosie is turning two and of course, donuts are very sweet!

Right now, Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey are all getting dressed and ready for Rosie's big and very fun birthday party ahead!

*Shane, Ryland, Rosie and Posey's birthday outfits*

"Ma ma! Ma ma!" Posey says loudly as she smiles at Ryland and Shane.

"Hi, baby! Are you ready for Roo's second birthday today?" Ryland asks Posey happily.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Posey says as she babbles happily at Ryland.

"Yay, Po! Yay!" Ryland says in babyfied voice at Posey and Posey smiles back at him.

Shane then smiles at Posey happily, making Posey smile up at him.

"Where did your pretty hair bow go, Po? Where did it go?" Shane asks Posey in a babyfied voice.

"Da da da da!" Posey says as she smiles and giggles at Shane.

"There it is!" Shane says in a babyfied voice as he fixes Posey's hair bow.

Rosie then happily walks over to Ryland, Shane and Posey.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Posey says to Rosie.

"Hi, Po!" Rosie says with a big cheeky smile at Posey and hugs her tightly.

"Hey, birthday girl! Happy second birthday, Rosie!" Ryland says as he picks up Rosie, hugs her and kisses her.

"Tank you, Mama!" Rosie says happily to Ryland.

"Happy second birthday, Roo." Shane says as he kisses Rosie's cheeks, making Rosie giggle and smile.

"Tank you, Daddy!" Rosie says happily to Shane.

"You look so pretty today, Roo!" Ryland says to Rosie.

"Uh huh! I pwretty!" Rosie says as she happily twirls around, making Ryland and Shane both smile.