some adult fun 😏

*Finally some Shyland smut for all of you! I hope you guys enjoy! 😏 Thank you for my best friend Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💙*

Ryland and Shane just put Rosie and Posey down for the night and they are both laying in down together in bed which is a rarity, since Shane usually stays up to edit a video while Ryland goes to bed early.

Ryland begins to rub Shane's back happily, making Shane smile ear to ear.

"What's up, baby?" Shane says softly to Ryland as Ryland smirks at him.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to cuddle and have some fun with you tonight, baby. We haven't done anything in a while, just the two of us." Ryland says in a seductive whisper at Shane making Shane smile.

"Hmm. Like what, Ry?" Shane says to Ryland as he laughs loudly at him, making Ryland blush and giggles at Shane.

"I wanna make you feel good tonight and I wanna feel good too, Shaney." Ryland says as he rubs Shane's chest and then up to his face.

"I can definitely arrange that for you, baby." Shane says as he gives Ryland a soft kiss and then a smirk.

"Oooo really, Shaney?" Ryland asks Shane softly with a smirk.

"Mhm, I definitely can my love." Shane says as he kisses Ryland.

Ryland then softly kisses Shane back and Ryland moans happily at him making Shane moan back.

"Yes, Shaney! I would love that, baby." Ryland says as he softly kisses Shane's chest.

Shane then bites and kisses Ryland's neck, making Ryland moan uncontrollably and Shane smirk.

"Mmmm, you are so sweet, baby." Shane says to Ryland making Ryland giggle and smile at Shane.

"Mmm! That feels so good, Shaney. Mmmm.
That feels so good! Please make me feel good and I'll make you feel good too!" Ryland says as he nibbles on Shane's ear which Shane absolutely hates.

"Babeeeee, stop." Shane says in annoyance and with a little giggle at Ryland.

Ryland then giggles back, softly kisses Shane's neck and then sucks on it.

"You are naughty today, Ry." Shane says to Ryland as Ryland giggles loudly.

"I am a naughty boy, huh?" Ryland says as he takes his shirt off and poses for Shane.

"So desperate, huh?" Shane says as he laughs and kisses Ryland.

Ryland giggles at Shane and wraps his legs around him.

"Make me feel good, Shaney. Please." Ryland says as he tenderly kisses Shane.

"God, I love you, Ry." Shane says to Ryland.

"I love you too, Shaney!" Ryland says as he and Shane begin to take each other's clothes off.

Shane pins Ryland down and takes his clothes off, making Ryland smile. Shane then kisses up and down Ryland's body making him moan loudly.

"Mmm, Shaney! Mmm!" Ryland says happily as he softly rubs Shane's cheeks.

Shane then goes down to Ryland's member and starts to suck it. Going up and down and up and down. 

Ryland then moans happily as he plays with Shane's reddish brown hair in both of his hands.

"That feels so fucking good! Holy fuck!" Ryland says as he pants happily, making Shane smirk ear to ear.

A few seconds later, Shane's mouth gets off of Ryland's member with a loud pop and he smirks up at Ryland making Ryland giggle and smile.

"You, ready?" Shane asks Ryland as he catches his breath.

"Ooo, Shaney! Yes! Yes, I'm ready!" Ryland says as he plays with Shane's hair some more.

"I love when you get all excited." Shane says to Ryland as Ryland giggles and blushes at Shane.

"You always make me excited!" Ryland says as he smiles at Shane and rubs Shane's face.

Shane grabs the small bottle of lube and lubes his member up. Shane then lines up his member with Ryland's hole and pressing the tip against it making Ryland moan.

"Holy fuck, oh my god!" Ryland says as he gets very excited making Shane smirk a little.

Shane then starts to thrust, making Ryland feel very good.

"Mmm! Mmmm! Shaney! That! Feels! Ah-making!" Ryland says as he moans happily as Shane thrusts into him.

"Oh fuck yes! Take it in! Mmmm! Mmmm!" Shane says to Ryland as he moans loudly.

"Mmmm! Holy fuck, Shane!" Ryland yells as he moans happily.

"Oh God, so good for me, Ry!" Shane says to Ryland happily.

Ryland giggles and kisses Shane tenderly and Shane losses Ryland back.

"I love you." Shane says softly to Ryland.

"I love you too!" Ryland says happily to Shane.

Ryland and Shane have fun for another hour before Ryland and Shane both finish slowly.

"Ahhh, that felt so amazing, Shaney. Oh my god." Ryland says softly to Shane as he smirks at him.

"That was amazing, Ry. You are so perfect and I love you so fucking much." Shane says to Ryland.

"I love you too." Ryland says as he kisses Shane and Shane kisses Ryland back

For the rest of the night, Shane and Ryland cuddle in bed together and fall asleep in each other's arms :)