⚠ #16 ~ Trick

mild yandere behaviour

Ruggie Bucchi x g/n reader

_________________________________

Strange.

You could have sworn you had it in your pocket the whole day.

Not here... not here...

"Lost something?" You jolted, not expecting the boy to appear behind you.

"Shishishi~ sorry, I didn't want to scare you~" you pouted at his smirk. He put his sly smile aside, aking you again if you needed any help.

"I have no idea where I could have lost my room's keys..."

"Why don't we find out? Maybe you lost them in class or in the library..."

As the stars began to light up in the sky, you two dashed through the empty corridors, laughing and chasing each other, almost forgetting why you were wandering around the school this late.

It was already late at night and you have searched everywhere, yet the key was nowhere to be found.

You left out a sigh. "What should I do..." 

Ruggie's heart hammered against his chest, his tail swinging behind him. He looked down, his hand clutching around something in his pocket. "I have an idea. O-only if you're okay with it, that is..."

***

He couldn't stop looking at your sleeping face, kissed by the moonlight that filled his room. With your arms wrapped around him, Ruggie couldn't feel any happier.

One day I'll steal your heart like I stole these~

His hand slid in your pocket, returning the key that got him a date with you.

_________________________________