27

The next morning, I woke up to Blake's arms wrapped around me. "Sir, you have got to move. You are suffocating me."
"I like it when you call me sir," Blake murmured. 
He groaned as I threw my arms off of him. "I need to pee, and breakfast doesn't sound too bad, either."
"Will you bring me some?"
"You are a grown man. If you want breakfast, you can come downstairs with me and get yourself some," I replied, kissing his forehead as I got up. 

"Good morning!" Jaden yelled as I walked into the kitchen.
I grabbed a mug from the cabinet, pouring myself a cup of coffee. "What are you yelling for, you goofball?"
"We all heard your life plans last night. Walls are thin, voices are loud."
I felt my face flush. "How much did you guys hear? Just our life plans?" 
Mads chuckled from her seat next to Jaden. "Sure, just your life plans, if that will make you feel better." I groaned. "Don't worry, it's not the first time that we've heard you."
Bryce and Addison walked hand in hand into the kitchen. "Are you talking about Tiffany and Blake?" Bryce asked, stealing a piece of bacon from Jaden's plate. 
"On that note,  I think it's time for me to leave the kitchen." As I turned to leave, I ran straight into Blake. "Glad to see that you took my advice, but I'm leaving the kitchen now."
Blake laughed. "I heard it all, Tiff. It's fine. Now, wanna make some pancakes?"
"Fine," I said, kissing him softly before turning and grabbing the ingredients from the cabinets. 
"Wow, maybe you were right to tell her that you want to make her your wife. I don't think I've ever seen any of our girlfriends make breakfast for us," Jaden said, putting his plate in the sink.
Mads protested. "I just made your bacon!"
Jaden laughed. "We argued about it first, silly."

Jaden and Mads left the kitchen, playfully arguing about their breakfast situation, leaving Bryce, Addison, Blake, and me in the kitchen. "So, are you guys really thinking about a future together?" Addison asked, taking a sip of her coffee.
Blake nodded. "Not right now, but definitely one day."
I turned to look at him from the stove. He looked so happy. 
"Don't get me wrong, I'm all for just being with one girl, but marriage feels like it would be a drag. It's like leaving the party early," Bryce said, standing up and stretching. 
"It's not," Addison protested. "It's standing up in front of your family and friends and professing your love for the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with."
"I mean, you're not wrong, but that was cheesy, Addi," I said, flipping one of the pancakes. 
Blake chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist. "That wasn't cheesy, my love."
"Ew, gross. No more pet names," Bryce groaned. 

Blake and I ignored him, and Blake sat on the counter next to me as I finished up the pancakes. "Do you want some, Bryce? Addison?" 
Bryce was already putting pancakes on his plate. I chuckled, looking at Addison, who shook her head no. 
"Do we have any plans today?" Bryce asked through a mouthful of pancake. 
Addison smacked him playfully. "With your mouth full of food? Really?"
Blake and I laughed at the two of them. "Do you guys want to have plans today?" Blake asked.
Bryce shrugged, swallowing the bite in his mouth. "We could have a pool day?"
Addison and I looked at each other and squealed. "Absolutely!" We both ran upstairs to change, leaving the boys in the kitchen. 

I pulled on a teal flowered bikini that I had left there when Blake and I had first started our little experiment, and I met Addison in the hallway. "Um, is that new? You look great," I said motioning to her neon green bikini.
She laughed. "Bryce and I went shopping the other day, and when I tried this one on, he said he liked it, but I told him that there was no way that I would ever wear it. I went back after I left here and bought it."
I laughed at the story, and we made our way down the stairs, not speaking as we passed through the kitchen. The looks on the boys' faces made Addison and I giggle as we laid out to tan. 

"You didn't speak much when I asked if you two were planning a future together," Addison said, pulling her sunglasses up and turning to look at me. 
I shrugged. "I know that he said it all last night, but I guess I just have a hard time believing it. I love him, and I do want to spend the rest of my life with him, I'm just not sure if he means it in the same capacity that I do."
Addison shook her head. "I don't think so. I'm not saying that I've known Blake for a long time, but I've known him long enough that he doesn't throw around the idea of marriage or kids with just anyone. I think that you're letting yourself get scared."

Bryce and Blake joined us outside. "You know, for someone that said they would never wear that bikini, it sure looks good on you," Bryce said, kissing Addison on the top of her head. 
Blake sat down next to me, handing me a bottle of sunscreen. "I know how badly you can burn." 
I kissed him softly. "Thank you. I appreciate you more than you could ever know."

The boys got into the pool, leaving Addison and me sitting in the lounge chairs.
"What did you mean when you said that you thought I was letting myself get scared?" I asked. 
Addison sighed. "You've been through a lot in the past two years. I mean, you've got Tucker and the cheating. Then you and Blake started fake dating, which turned into real dating, and then he kissed Amelie. You started hooking up with Griffin. You stopped fake dating Blake, and then you stopped hooking up with Griffin, and now, you're back with Blake, but nothing is official. Now, he's talking about marriage."