19

-six months later-
"Can you pretend to be happy to be with me right now?" Blake whispered as the cameras flashed around us. 
"Pass," I whispered back, giggling. 
Blake and I had continued our fake dating charade, and it was going pretty well, but now, we had been asked to present an award at the People's Choice Awards, and they had made it very clear that it was to be announced by Bliffany, not Blake or Tiffany.
"You think that you'd be having more fun with Griffin?" he whispered angrily. 
"All Griffin and I do is have fun. There's nothing serious going on there."
"Whatever," Blake mumbled as we walked down the red carpet and headed inside.

We headed backstage, and neither one of us spoke to one another in the dressing room. "You're on in five," a stage manager said, leaning into the dressing room. 
"Please welcome Blake Gray and Tiffany Wilde, better known as Bliffany as they announce the social star of 2020."
"Hello, everyone. Blake and I are so excited to get to support a fellow influencer in announcing the social star of 2020."
"This year's nominees are Addison Rae, Charli D'Amelio, David Dobrik, Dixie D'Amelio, Emma Chamberlain, Jojo Siwa, Liza Koshy, and Loren Gray."
"And the award for this year's social star of 2020 goes to...Addison Rae!" Blake and I announced together. I hugged her as she walked on to the stage, and Blake handed her the award. We stepped to the side, smiling with our arms around one another as Addison gave her speech.
"I want to thank all of you! A year ago, I was watching this awards show, and now, I'm on it. It is a blessing to be able to be here and accept this award tonight. A big thank you to everyone who ever believed in me, especially my parents. I love y'all!"

As we left the stage, I began muttering to Blake. "I hate you."
"I hate you, too. Don't worry."
It was almost as if that week we had spent together six months ago didn't exist. It was probably because I slept with his best friend, but I needed to remind myself that the only reason that I did that was that he kissed his ex. His best friend was fair game after that. 
"Sean's calling. Are you ready?" he asked, answering the call without waiting for my response. "Hey, Sean. You're on speaker."
"Hey, kids. I just watched it, and you guys were great. You still look a little tense together, which isn't good for the image. Work on that, please. You guys headed out to the audience now?"
"Yes, Sean. We'll work on being less frigid towards one another. Talk to you later," I said, hanging up Blake's phone. 
"Hey!" he protested. "What if I wasn't done talking to him?"
"I don't care, Blake. Let's go. The show's not even close to over, so we need to pretend that we like each other."

Blake and I left the dressing room hand in hand. I forced a smile on my face as we walked to our seats. Thankfully, we had been sat by Addison and Bryce, so I didn't have to completely pretend to be having a good time. "Hey, girly! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you," I said, hugging her. "It's good to see you, Bryce," I said, hugging him as well.
"You guys did great up there. You really look like you like each other," Bryce joked. 
Blake chuckled softly. "Yeah, Sean mentioned it, too. We're working on it."
I was sitting next to Blake, maintaining as little physical contact as possible. If the fans wanted Bliffany, I would do my best to give them Bliffany. 

I held Blake's hand, and I was grateful when the show was over. We got ready to leave, and Addison stopped me. "Hey, do you want to come to the after-party at my house? Everyone will be there."
I nodded. "Do you guys want to just Uber together to yours then?"
Addison and Bryce both nodded, and we headed outside to wait for the Uber. The silence was awkward, and the tension in the air was so thick, you could cut through it. "So, that was fun, huh?" Bryce said, trying to stifle the awkward. 
"It was! I can't believe that I actually won," Addison said, wrapping her arm around Bryce's, shivering in the early evening air.
Bryce noticed. "Here, take my jacket," he said, wrapping it around her shoulders.
They were so cute together, and I felt a pang of sadness as I realized that Blake and I could have had that if we hadn't made such a mess of ourselves.

The Uber pulled up, and we piled in. Bryce and Addison sat nestled together, and Blake and I watched, avoiding physical contact. We had had enough of each other during the show. 
"Hey, you can come upstairs with me and borrow some clothes. I know that no one wants to party in an evening gown." I followed Addison upstairs, changing into the top and jeans that she threw to me. "Ready to go downstairs?"
I followed her downstairs, and the party was already in full swing. It was crazy to me the way influencers flocked whenever they heard the word 'party.'
I saw Griffin and made my way over to him. "Hey," I said, wrapping my arms around him. 
"Hey, Tiff," he said, hugging me back. "How did tonight go with Blake?"
I chuckled. "Let's just say that I need a drink or two."
Griffin laughed, leading me to the kitchen. "Vodka Ani?" he asked, looking at me. I shook my head yes. We had drunk together enough times for him to know that any mixture of vodka and Ani, preferably with the vodka on the heavy side, was my drink of choice. 

I sipped it slowly, not wanting a repeat of a few months ago if I had to leave quickly. I watched Blake dancing with Amelie, and it hurt me more than it should've. He saw me watching and moved over to me. "Can I help you?" he yelled. "Don't forget that you're the one who gave up on me."

*Last one for tonight, going to try to spam post and wrap up the story this weekend*