dare and ask

Ritchie: "I'd take them on a beautiful date

Ritchie: "I'd take them on a beautiful date. First we'd have this nice lunch, followed by a nice walk and a show, we'd finish the night at a festival."

Michael: "I like the respect that comes with it and the discounts."

Michael's tail shushed. Brandon thanks you as he wrapped himself in it and drinks his tea.

The other three walk into the same room as Ritchie as they got their dares.

Everyone but Ritchie let out a groan of nos. Everyone but Ritchie drank a potion to turn female, David's potion also made him smaller than Michael, luckily Brando, Michae, and David's clothes changed to fit them.

Ritchie: "It's not that bad loves, you all do still look ravishing~"

Michael: "At least you can willingly change your form!!"

Brandon: "Calm down Captain."

David: "Put proper clothes on Ritchie."

Ritchie: "I'm not breaking the rules dressed like this and you say I'm dirty minded."

Ritchie said that in a song type way. David sputtered over his words.

Ritchie: "Come on Brandon so I can help dress you up."

A couple minutes later Ritchie returned with Brandon in a long silky baby blue dress. He had this sliver half moon  necklace and a starry planet bracelets. David and Michael tried not to stare. Brandon covered in the blanket and feel asleep again.