Y/N

Snare and I move quickly through the forest. Snare refused to let me off of his 'back' due to my injuries. I didn't really insist to get down either, it's nice to get off my feet. Of course, my back still hurts. It just isn't as bad as it has been. At times there are considerable amounts of pain but nothing too serious.

"I think we're far enough away, Snare. Let's see if we can find Boocifer." I pet Snares side gently as he slows down.

We keep moving through the forest and then I see an old mansion. 

"Look, Snare." I point to just over the tree line. "I think that's the mansion Boocifer mentioned. Or it might just be a haunted mansion. Either way, I think we should go there." I smile.

Just as Snare starts to move in the mansion's direction, a few Boos and Spirits pop up in front of us. Two Boos and two Spirits, the Boos look exactly the same, the spirits on the other hand. I've never seen Spirits before. The two Spirits both look like they are alive, at first glance that is. They look solid but I can see very distinct bruising around the man's neck. Both of them also have a haunting glow to them that is very similar to the Boos. They were also floating above the ground, so that's a dead give away that they're, well, dead.

The woman speaks first, "Hello there, young lady. My name is Maya Angelou." She says with the kindest smile I have ever seen. Maya is dressed in a light blue jump suit that complements her dark skin tone beautifully. She is also wearing a large silver necklace and matching shoes. Her hair is a lighter shade of gray but the glow emitting from her body makes it look as silver as her jewelry. "But you can call me Maya."

"Hello..." I trail off as I turn to the other Spirit. The Boos start to circle me as if they're trying to see if I brought any weapons. 

I'm in rags, how would I be able to sneak something past? 

"Well, I suppose I should introduce myself as well, shouldn't I?" says the other Spirit. He is dressed in a nice looking suit, an old fashion one but very nice looking one. The suit has a light blazer, a darker high collared vest, and a nice white button up. He has a sort of formal leader vibe coming from him but with a gentle smile. He has a dark bushy mustache and dark curly hair. "My name is Louis Riel." He holds his head high, proudly exposing the bruising around his neck. If I had to guess, I'd say he died from hanging.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Y/N L/N and this," I gesture to Snare, "is Snare."

"May we call you Y/N?" Maya questions.

"Of course, I don't mind." I smile.

"If it's all the same to you, I would like to call you Ms. L/N." Louis speaks up.

"I don't mind at all. Would you prefer if I referred to you a  Mr. Riel?" I ask.

"Actually, I would." He smiles, looking relieved. The Boos keep circling around me and give me a few pokes here and there. I will admit it did sting just a little when they poked my bruises. Then they started poking my back really hard.

"Ah!" tears start stinging my eyes. Snare shifts us both away from the Boos. I gently rub his side to reassure him.

Maya looks at me concerned. "Are you all right, dear?"

"Not entirely, I have large wounds on my back and it kind of hurts to move." I smile. "It's not that bad though, I mean, Snare is helping me get around." 

"We're sorry, miss. But we need to make sure that you didn't bring anything that can hurt anyone here." One of the Boos apologizes.

"It's okay, I understand."