Y/N

I open the door to my room, sighing a goodnight to Boocifer. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Y/N." He waves back, a smile on his face.

I close the door and sigh. Well that was an eventful day... Now that I have enough blood in my body, I can see the room a bit clearly now. I now know that I am on the second floor with a garden view balcony. The windows are floor to ceiling, making the room feel larger. There is a large walk in closet filled with gorgeous dresses and some pants and shirts. There is a small vanity close to the closet and right next to a changing screen. There does seem to be something different in this room. I look towards the four poster bed and I finally see it.

The colour scheme is different. Everything is my favorite colour. Granted they're all different shades but, the purples that were here earlier are gone.

I walk up to the four poster bed and feel the satin curtain things. "I could have sworn that everything was different..."

"You'd be right." I jump and turn around, facing the source of the French voice. Standing in front of me is Anne and Kate. "The room changes to the colour that you prefer. It's a strange kind of magic but it is nice when we have guests."

"Yeah, it's really cool. And it just gives me a better sense of home while I stay." I smile to myself. "So, um, what are you two doing here. Do you need something?"

"More like you need some help." Kate giggles. "We're here to help you get out of the dress."

"Oh! Thank you so much, that's very kind of you two." I smile brightly.

"Not a problem." Anne says leading me over to the changing screen and vanity. "We'll get you all nice and ready for a good night's sleep."

As Anne sits me down in front of the vanity, Kate flies into the closet and brings out a different night gown I wore earlier. "The one that you had on earlier still has some blood stains so, luckily, we have a few extra." She flies over to me to help Anne with my hair and makeup.

On the vanity, there is a hair brush, some hair pins, a small bowl of water, and some towels. Anne dips one of the towels into the water and brings it to my face, wiping away my makeup. Snare crawls away from my hair and down my arm, letting my hair fall into my face.  Kate picks up the brush and starts taking the bobby pins from my hair and brushing it.

"So, Y/N?" Anne starts.

"Yes?" 

"I was wondering if you have any family and if you miss them or not."

"Well, I have my younger sister Rowan and my Nana, Iris." I answer. "And Yeah, I miss them. The last time I saw them was around a week ago."

"A week?" Kate stares.

"Yeah, that's how long I was locked up for." 

"Oh, that makes sense." Anne sighs. "That's still unfortunate, you and your family shouldn't be forcefully separated for that long..." She trails off.

"What's your family like?" Kate asks.

"Well, Rowan is pretty energetic and hard working. If you need something done, she'll jump at it and finish the job within a day. She's also really annoying and nosy when she wants to be. I will admit, there were a few time that I wanted to punt her into the sunbut we're siblings, we both have those thoughts." I laugh. "But when all is said and done, Rowan and I love and protect each other from whatever we can."

"Your sister sounds like my kind of lady." Anne laughs. Kate has me stand up and go behind the changing screen.

"What about your parents?"