King Boo

5:45. I read the clock. She should be here soon.

I am sitting at the diner table with my council, it's a fairly large round table with enough space for 10 people to sit comfortably. Everything is set nicely, from the table cloth to the candelabras, it looks perfect. All we need to do is wait for Y/N.

"What is taking her so long?" Henry says, irritated.

"We just sat down, Henry." Louis tries to calm Henry down. "Besides, the child almost died today. Let her take her time."

"And you know we can't eat, except for the King and Boocifer of course. We won't starve." Maya states.

"I don't even need to eat, anyway. She can take all the time she needs." I grin.

Then, there is a knock at the door. "Your Majesty? May we come in?" It's  Anne Bolelyn.

"Yes, of course." I reply.

The double doors swing open and reveal the six Queens that took care of Y/N earlier.

"Hello, Ladies. What can we do for you?" I ask. Well this is unexpected. What are they doing here?

"You see, Your Majesty," Boocifer speaks up. "I asked them to help Y/N with anything she needed."

"That includes fashion choices!" Kate squeals.

"May we introduce," Katherine bows with the other Queens. "Lady Y/N L/N!"

They all step a side like curtains to a play and, without thinking, I stand up.  My eyes wide with shock. There's Y/N, standing there in an elegant green dress. Golden vine and leaf designs cover the bodice and the top of the skirt. The off the shoulder sleeves match the bodice and skirt perfectly. A large golden necklace is around her neck, gracefully resting on her collar bone. Her hair is done up in a loose bun and she has golden makeup, although subtle, it makes her eyes stand out.

I walk around the table and towards Y/N, not taking my eyes off her. She looks a little shocked as I make my way to her.

What am I doing?

"Ms. L/N," I take her by the hand and kiss the back of it. "Thank you for agreeing to discuss things over diner with my council and I."

She seems speechless as she just stares at me, a light blush on her face. "Um. Thank you for having me, Your Highness." She does a small curtsy.

Her hans still in mine, I lead her over to the table. Her hand feels so soft and delicate. I only let go once we get to the table.

If only it was further away...

I take the back of her seat and slide the chair back so she can maneuver into it easier.

"Oh, you don't need to do that, Your Highness." She says quickly.

"Oh, but I do." I give her a mischievous grin. "You are, after all, in a ball gown. I've seen the difficulty of movement that women have faced in such a dress."

A light blush dusts her cheeks as she walks around the chair. She takes a seat as I push the chair closer to the table.

"Thank you, Your Majesty." She smiles at me.

"You're very welcome, my dear." I walk back around to my spot at the table and take my seat.

"It's good to see you healthy, little one." Maya smiles.

... I forgot that everyone is here...

"Yes, it's good to see you in good health." Louis agrees with Maya. "Glad to see more colour in your face."