Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD

Blake's outfit

Chapter Fifty-Nine💰 A Promise To Death 💰

Chapter Fifty-Nine
💰 A Promise To Death 💰

A knock sounded from the front door making Melissa walk over to answer it only to see Stilinski. "What are you doing here?" Melissa asked confused as she let him in, "Blake asked me to come over, I assumed you knew what was going on." He said making her look at him confused. "She never told me anything. Blake!" She called out and almost instantly Blake came running down stairs holding two envelopes. 

"Okay good, you're both here. Come sit." Blake said walking over to the dining table. Stilinski and Melissa glanced at each other confused before walking over and sitting down across from where Blake stood. "What's going on?" Melissa asked and Blake took a nervous deep breath before handing Melissa one of the envelopes. 

Melissa took it and opened it to reveal a stack of cash making her look up at Blake shocked and confused as she pulled the money out. "Blake what is this?" She asked and Blake shrugged, "My rent." She answered making Melissa look at her confused. 

"Rent? Blake, you don't have to pay rent. I mean you're only seventeen and this is like a couple thousand dollars." Melissa said and Blake smiled softly, "Ten thousand to be exact." She said making Melissa and Stilinski's head shoot up to look at her wide eyed. "And uh, this is for you." Blake said handing Stilinski the other envelope that also had a stack of cash, "For your hospital bills. I might have snuck into the hospital to see how much your bills are."

"Blake, how did you even get this money?" Stilinski asked and Blake smiled, "The Hale family is apparently really really wealthy. My mom had set aside a bunch of her money for me and my siblings. When Laura died her money equality went to Derek, Cora and I. You know how my uncle's safe that had his money got robbed? Apparently hidden away in the back of the vault was a couple safes for Cora and I with our money. We're technically supposed to get it when we turn eighteen but I talked to my mom and she said I could have it now as long as I could figure out the password on my own. It was no 117 million, but it was definitely millions."