Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES

Blake's outfit

Chapter Sixty-Seven🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

Chapter Sixty-Seven
🎭 Strange Frequencies 🎭

Blake ran up onto the roof but slowed to a stop when she saw a body laying on the ground. "Blake-" Stiles said taking a step forward but she just looked past him and at Theo. "What the hell did you do?" She asked and he shook his head, "It wasn't me." Theo said making her just cock an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, let me rephrase it. Tell me what the hell happened and the truth or I'll ask him." She said pointing at the body making them sigh and look at each other. "Fine. I did it." Theo said making her hum and cross her arm over her arms over her chest, "But it's not what you think. He was attacking Stiles, he would have kill Stiles and I if I hadn't. It was self-defense." Theo said making her sigh and look over at Stiles.

"Is that true?" She asked making Stiles look at her, "I'd believe you Stiles. Not him." She said and he stared at her for a moment before nodding. "Yeah. Yeah, he's telling the truth." Stiles said in a slight whisper making her nod and sigh, looking back at the body. 

"Nobody tell Scott. Say it was a Dread Doctor." She said making them look at her shocked, "You think we shouldn't tell Scott?" Stiles asked and she sighed. "I'm afraid his "no kill" rule is worse than a Necromancer's. I'm trying to teach him how self-defense is a justifiable kill. I have a feeling that with our luck it's going to happen eventually." Blake said looking up at Stiles who was staring at her with a mix of emotions. 

🎭

"Do you know him?" Theo asked as they stood around the body in the animal clinic. "His name's Josh. He was a junior." Scott said and Blake sighed before pulling the sheep back over the body. "Which one did it? The one with the cane?" Scott asked making them all look at each other and Blake gave them a discreet nod that Scott didn't notice, "Yeah." Theo said.

"What are we going to do with him? We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared." Stiles asked and no one answered right away, "Someone's got to stay here with him." Blake said and Stiles nodded in agreement.