Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS

Blake's outfit

Chapter Fifty-Eight💰 Monstrous 💰

Chapter Fifty-Eight
💰 Monstrous 💰

Stiles looked when the sound opened expecting to see Melissa but was slightly surprised when he saw Blake instead. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked as she while in and shrugged, "Wanted to check up on you. Brunski punched you pretty hard." She said and he smiled softly.

"I'm alright. I should be asking you though, I mean, you did get a needle full of drugs to your neck." He said and she sighed and nodded, "Yeah, a couple drops went into my system. Apparently the drug and the mistletoe isn't a good mix together so that's why I passed out. But they got it out along with the mistletoe so I should be good. But Melissa is being paranoid and is making me stay with her until her shift is over." She said and he cringed slightly.

"She's gonna make you become her assistant today isn't she?" He asked and she nodded, "Oh yeah." She said with a slightly chuckle. "You're okay though right?" He asked worriedly and she smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm alright." She said.

They stared at each other for a moment with small smiles until the door opened. "You find a tape player?" Stiles asked as Melissa walked in, "No... But I found someone looking for you." Melissa said and the Malia walked in.

She looked at Stiles and Blake as Melissa walked out, "Am I interrupting?" Malia asked and Blake shook her head. "No, I was about to leave. I'll talk to you guys later." Blake said then walked out, closing the door behind her. She was about to walk over to where Melissa was, watching her behind the reception desk but stopped and slowly locked the door to the room before leaning against the wall.

She looked down at the ground as she listened to Stiles and Malia's conversation, making sure she was out of line of sight when Malia tried to open the door. "It's locked." Malia said and Stiles looked at her confused.

"Why would she lock the door?" Stiles asked as he walked over and tried to open the door, "Uh... Hey, Blake? Blake!" Stiles yelled but Blake just ignored him. "I could break it." Malia said and Stiles sighed and shook his head, "How about you not? I already owe this hospital enough money..."

"Maybe she didn't mean to."

"You don't accidentally lock a door."

"Okay, well, maybe she wasn't thinking, exactly? Or wasn't thinking it through? You know, people sometimes do things without thinking them through..." Stiles rambled, "Then she's stupid." Malia said and Blake had to resist the urge to roll her eyes.

"No, even smart people can do stupid things! You know, 'cause they think that it's the right thing... And I don't think we should hold it against her, you know, for the rest of her life! Especially because she's tried apologizing hundreds of times through texts and voicemails..."