Chapter 24

Hayes POV

Yes I kissed Nicole. No big deal right? Yes she was Sam's girl but he treated her awfully today. He payed her no attention and she was leaving in a week. Or so we thought. Nicole picked out three dresses and I had taken a picture with her. Shawn ended up buying Nicole the three dresses as a gift. We headed back to Nicole's house and hung out with her there.
"I can't believe the Janoskians are making you leave tomorrow." I say as I sit next to her on her bed.
"I know. And I'm so upset that I have to leave this early. I don't wanna leave you guys." She says quietly. None of us wanted her to leave. As soon as Shawn was about to speak Nicole's phone rings.
"It's Sam." She says and answers it. "Hello?" She asks as she answers. I hear mumbling in the other line. "I'm sorry something came up and we had to leave quickly." She says softly. The mumbling turns into shouting but I can't make out what he's saying. "Sam I'm sorry. I-I'm leaving tomorrow." She says quietly. More shouting. "I-I can't believe you just said that to me." She says quietly as I see tears drip onto her hand as she wipes her eyes and walks out of the room. "I thought you changed. I thought you cared about me like you said. I thought you loved me." She says from behind her door which she closed on her way out. "Stop shouting at me! I don't decide what happens in my life all the time!" She says shakily. Sam must really be angry because Nicole hardly gets scared. If she does it's something serious. "Please don't call me those things." She says trying to be nice. "I HATE you! I NEVER want to see you again!" She shouts. After that were all silent.

Nicole walks into the room moments later shakily and looks at all of us. Shawn stands up and walks over to her. When he hugs her she cries into his shirt.
"H-he got m-mad at me f-for everything." She sobs. Shawn walks over to the bed and gives her to me. He lays her down in my arms and she quickly wraps her arms around my waist. "I-i don't unders-stand what I did w-wrong." She says trying to calm down.
"You did nothing. Sam is just being stupid. He's just mad that you're leaving period." I say to her.
"He-he still shouldn't have c-called me t-those things." She says and her breathing gets steadier.
"What did he call you?" Aaron asks.
"What everyone calls me." She says as she's fully calm now but you can see that she's still hurt. "A nobody, trash, a slut." She says to us and snuggles her head into my side.
"He called you those things?" Aaron asks. She nods and keeps her eyes closed. "Something is wrong with that boy." Aaron says angrily.
"I kinda deserve it." Nicole breathes out.
"No you don't." Shawn says to her.
"I left him twice." She says as her warm breath hits my shirt.
"He also didn't notice and he yelled at you. Nicole you don't deserve the bad things that happen to you." Shawn says.
"Thanks guys. I'm going to try and get some rest. You guys are welcome to stay here. I want you and the other guys at the airport tomorrow." She says and continues to lay with me. Shawn and Aaron nod and they both get comfy. Nicole's room was big. She had her bed pushed in the corner and had a couch at the end of her bed. Also facing toward us is a recliner. I guess Nicole added those because she spends most of her time in here. Shawn sleeps on the couch and Aaron sleeps on the recliner. Nicole and I were on the bed. I was doing my best to comfort her.

Sam's POV
I fucked up big time. I probably just lost Nicole forever. She said she hated me and never wanted to see me again. Those words hurt. But what I said probably hurt more. I didn't mean any of it, I was mad because she was with three other boys. Not one of them was me. Nicole is leaving tomorrow and she will come back in a month. Hopefully. I had to see her at the airport. I just had to. The problem was I didn't know when she was leaving. But Luke does. I quickly open my messages and text Luke. Yea I don't like him but having his number came in handy.
Me: what time does your flight leave tomorrow?
Luke: we leave at 10
Me: thanks

She leaves at ten. Okay. Get up at nine and get to the airport by 9:30 then meet her at her gate.

Nicole's POV
We all wake up at nine to get ready to leave. We pack all my things into Shawn's car and we drive to the airport. We got there and through securely around 9:40. I had twenty minutes. We went to my gate and we all said our goodbyes.
"I'll talk to you soon enough. Don't change." Taylor says and hugs me.
"I'm going to miss your freestyles. They were dope." Jack J says and we do our handshake before we hug.
"Remember I'm supposed to protect you and I will no matter how far away I am." Jack G says and gives me a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you young thug." Nash says and I smile. He hug and Cameron comes up to me and hugs me.
"I'm sorry for everything. I'll see you soon and remember...you're the strongest girl I've ever met." He says and let's go.
"My only singing partner is making it big." Shawn says to me. I smile.
"You be bigger than whatever O am. You're going to be the life of the party." I say smiling. I get a double hug from Aaron and Carter.
"You're like a younger sister to me Nicole. Except you're not annoying. But we will get to that point sometime." Carter says smiling.
"And your like my older sister who doesn't boss me around. You take care of me. Thank you." He says to me. I smile at their words. Matt and Hayes were left. I approach Hayes first.
"I'm going to miss you so much." I say to him. He hugs me back tightly.
"You have no idea how much more I'm going to miss you." Hayes whispers. "Remember. Our little secret." I nod and pull away. There was one person left to say goodbye to. My best friend. Tears start to form in my eyes.
"Hey don't cry." He says and hugs me.
"I-I'm going to miss you so much." I say and I hug him tightly against me. He hugs back. "I don't want to say goodbye. Because it's not. It's just a see you later." He says to me. I nod. "I'll see you later Nicole." He says to me.
"I'll see you soon Matt." I say and he kisses my forehead.
"Let me know when you land." He tells me. I nod and walk over to Luke.
"Ready?" He asks me. I nod and pick up my things. We walk towards the terminal wen I hear someone shout my name I look back and see that it's Sam. Even after what he made me feel like last night I still wanted to say goodbye. I drop my things and run over to him. He embraces me and I do the same.
"I'm so sorry. I never meant any of those things." He says to me.
"I know. I didn't mean any of mine either." I say to him.
"I never want to let you go. But now I have to say goodbye." He says to me.
"This isn't goodbye. It's just a long see you later." I say to him. He smiles and leans down and kisses me.
"Before you go I just want to say one thing to you." He tells me.
"Which is?"
"I love you." He says looking directly into my eyes.
"I love you too." I say and kiss him. "I'll see you soon Sam." I say as I walk back to the boys and we board our plane to LA.