Chapter 25

When we arrived in LA we headed straight for the hotel. We had a show tonight so that's why we had to leave quickly.
"Okay we have only 5 hours before the show." Beau tells me.
"Well I'm going to take a nap before we leave. Someone please come wake me up when we have to leave." I tell them. They nod and we go our separate ways. I go to my hotel room which was on the opposite side of the hotel. If I stand outside my door there is this balcony that you look over and you can see the lobby. I see the boys walk into their rooms and I do the same. My room had a small living room and a nice kitchen. I walk into the bed room and find one big bed. I smile and throw my thing on the floor getting straight into the bed. It takes me a while. But I slowly drift off into a sleep.

"I can't believe she left me. After all we've been through she left. She's doing what she loves though. Right? Or did she have to get away from me?" Asks Sam.

Wait, Sam? How did he get here? When did he get here.

"She's left because it's what she wants. She wants to sing. She wouldn't leave because of you. She loves you too much." That was. Matt.

Wait hold up...Matt and Sam are here? And where are we? I see nothing but black and the two boys.

I wake up by someone shaking me lightly. "Nicole. We're about to leave." It was Luke. I groan and roll over. "We really need to get going." He says to me. I give him a weak thumbs up and my arm falls back on the bed. He sighs and picks me up. "I'll carry you then." He says to me. I nod and lay my head on his chest as we walk out of my hotel room. He carries me a long time and I feel him stop. I heat more voices. We're with the other boys. Great.
"Nicole are you okay?" Beau asks. I nod slowly. "You're just tired aren't you." He says as if that was the answer. I sake my hand a little.
"What's the other part?" Daniel asks.
"I miss them already." I say quietly. I hear some sighs.
"It's okay Nicole. You'll see them soon enough. We will be so busy that time will fly and you'll be back home before you know it." James says. I nod and Luke puts me down in the car.

"We're at the stadium. You should go out and practice." I nod and walk in and find the stage. We all grab a mic.
"Testing testing 1 2 1 2." I hear Beau say into his mic. It doesn't work. "Check check." He says again. Still nothing works. "IS THIS FUCKING THING ON?!" He screams as I walk over to him.
"You might wanna try to turn the mic on." I say and switch it on.
"Oh thanks." He says giving me an embarrassed smile. "Okay now is this fucking mic working?" He says. His voice booms over the stadium.
"I think it works." I say to him through my mic which also works.

I go through some songs and choose which ones I want to do. Of course I do my original and I also do Sam's favorite song Love Me Again by John Newman. I do my favorite song Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding. I had three more songs so I choose La Da Dee by Cody Simpson, What I Like About You by 5 Seconds of Summer, and I do Can't Stop Dancing by Becky G again because I had so much fun with that last time. After I practice for about an hour I go backstage to go get ready.

"You look so pretty." Diana my hair and make up artist says when she finishes. My hair was straightened and my make up looks natural. I don't get what she meant but I liked it. "Okay just get dressed in that." She says and points to the outfit on a chair. I quickly change into it and see what I was put in. I was wearing a dress with a black top and a teal bottom. The dress has half circles cut out on the sides of the dress showing my skin. She has me slip on a pair of teal vans which look really good with the outfit. I look at myself and smile. "You look gorgeous." Diana says and smiles at me.
"Thanks Diana." I say and hug her. She hugs me back.
"Go out here and give them what they want." She says releasing me. I nod and walk toward the stage. The lights go out and everyone screams. I sneak out onstage and grab my guitar. I strum lightly and I hear girls scream.

"You got holes in your jeans and a few in your heart." I sing softly as I strum my guitar. Through out the song I look at the crowd and see girls singing along.

"How is everyone tonight?" I ask as I finish the song and put my guitar away. I get screams as a response. "Good. Now how many of you have heard the song Love Me Again by John Newman?" I ask and get screams once more as a response. "Awesome. Now sing along if you know the words." I say as the music starts. Many girls sing along with me and smile as I smile. The songs go on until I reach the last one. My favorite song. The music starts off slow and I start singing. I see many girls point behind me and I look and find a video playing. What was this? I move and stand off to the side. I decide I was just a background for the music. The video seemed to go with the song.

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do"

I sing and a video of me dancing stupidly pops up. Another one of me when I was walking downtown with Matt and we were joking around.

"Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do."

When I sing that a video of me and Sam pops up. That was our first official date. We were out at the park where he set up a beautiful picnic. He leans in and we almost kiss then he rests his forehead in mine.

"What are you waiting for?" I sing the next verse and the video shows the kiss that happened. This video was starting to freak me out. Who planned this? Overall, who made it?

I get to the last bit of the song where it repeats the chorus.

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do

Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do

What are you waiting for?"

When I sing that it shows a video of me and Sam from one of our dates. We were at my house and we ended up having sex. We were both under the covers and you see my face. I was clearly screaming. I was glad you couldn't see any naked part of me but it still scares me. Whoever made this video knew what I did. How did they get the video? I walk shakily back to center stage.
"Thank you all for coming out and enjoy the rest of the show! Love you all!" I say into the mic and walk off stage quickly.

When I get back to my dressing room I start freaking out. Who made it? Who got the videos? How did they get the videos? How did any of that happen?

I was sitting on one of the couches in the room with a pair of baggy sweatpants on and a t-shirt. Tears slowly stream their way down my face. Thousands of people just saw a video of me and my boyfriend having sex. Who got that on video?

I hear the door open and close. My back was to the door so I don't bother to turn around.
"Nicole are you okay?" It was Jai. He asks as he comes around to see my face. I shake my head. "What's wrong?" He asks me.
"Just my life. I was bullied and I self harmed many times. I was depressed and then I get a boyfriend sooner or later?" I ask him. "When I perform with you guys I get to come on tour with you guys and it's perfect." I tell him. "Then everything goes how I want it to. It was all I wanted. But now I don't want any of it."
"And why's that?" He asks me.
"I think someone is stalking me. Following my every move, using my own actions against me." I say to him.
"That happens to us too Nicole." He explains to me.
"No Jai it's different. I think someone is hunting me."

The End

___________________

A/N

Yes it's over! The first story is over! Like I just said first! I already have another thing setup for a sequel! The only information I will give out is that the title is called "Hunting Nicole" and that the cover is a picture of "Nicole"

I'm so ready to write this next one. I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did! Thank you for reading and I love you all!