if only I knew

I yawned as I got up. my eyes were watery . "Good morning " Cassidy called from the bathroom .
"Yeah you to " I said

After getting dressed and eating we all had to meet back at the training room for actual training instead of introductions .

"Attention students now we will now be separating into colors so everyone please step towards your leader and then we will seperate " In total there were 6 yellow , 2 red , 1 purple ,1 black ,1 green, and 1 pink

We spent most of the day practicing moves and training our abilities . After that we spent thirtie minutes eating dinner and having some very crazy conversations . And then we would go to bed .

This went on for about two months and during that time I eventually learned all my classmates names ,I became closer with Cassidy ,sapphire,and Jamison and I might actually have a slight conversation with everyone else from time to time

However I did learn about a girl named Evelyn , she was always bullying sapphire when we were younger and she was also constantly going on about my mom and how I'm faking my color . Anyways tomorrow we would go out on the battlefield for real.

Just the thought of that made me sick . I was walking towards the cafeteria with my usual friend group right now .

"Hey you guys ... " Cassidy started we all looked at her . "If one of us dies ..." "stop " I said as I stopped walking they stopped too .

"Cassidy don't... none of us are gonna die were gonna go out there tomorrow and were gonna kick some defect butt ok "

"Ok " she responded we continued to walk we continued like normal for the rest of the night . Until we got back to our room . After jamison and sapphire left Cassidy came up to me and started to cry .

"H..Haelynn I'm scared .. one of us is gonna die I can feel it ... I just .." Not knowing how to react I hugged her tightly

"I'm scared to "I said trying to be confident but I felt that confidence cracking "I know it's a scary thing to think about but we have to pull through ok " she nodded . After that we went to bed terrified of what could happen to us .

If only I knew what was gonna happen I could've prevented all of this ...