answers

This is a dream right !?! My dad died when I was little and yet he's standing in front of me!?!! It's not possible . ",I don't understand " I say still shocked by everything around me . " You died "

My father let out a sigh before sitting down and motioning for me to sit as well . " Haelynn there are so many things I need to tell you . I'll start with how I'm alive , 10 years ago when I was much younger ...

(Ok so this is haelynns dad's explanation/flashback I guess )

"Listen ,if anyone finds out about this we'll be ruined all of our hard work will be thrown away " commander Bexley spoke from the inside of the office haelynns father eric collin stood outside listening in on the conversation between bexley and brynnley . "No can't you understand bexley I don't want this . Any of this I just want to be normal to live like a human being a real person . Not just some made-up character . I want to be safe. Please just ... " Before she could finish bexley burst out laughing .

" You want to be normal ?? Please brynn . Don't make me laugh the last thing humans want to do is accept us ,if they ever found out about us they would kill us . And I swear to you if you ever tell a living soul about any of this i will end you . "She spoke before slapping brynnley across the face and sending her to the floor ."now get out you pathetic little worm " eric could hear brynnley climbing to her feet and making her way towards the door . So he did the only reasonable thing... he ran

Not long after he had gotten himself injured in battle and was sent to stay in the medical center at the base for a few months .
"Your Eric right? " brynnley asked as she walked into the room he was staying in . "Umm yes ma'am "he said as he attempted to salute "no no stop that it'll only cause you pain " she said urging him to stay still . He stopped as it had hurt alot "now I'm sure your wondering why I'm here she said closing the door . And before you say anything I know that you were eavesdropping on my conversation with commander bexley " she stated in a quiet tone

"I..I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to I was just ... " He blurted in an attempt to apologize "shhhhhhh .... " She whispered "are you trying to get me in trouble ? " He shook his head and lowered his voice "please commander I'm begging you don't tell commander bexley " " do you think I have a death wish you idiot if I told commander she would stage accidents for the both of us ."

"However I can't just let you get away with it ,so I've decided I'm going to kill you ..." She said calmly "what but ..I I promise I won't tell anyone please I have a wife and daughter you can't ... " He stammered trying to convince her not to kill him . " Oh shut up ! I don't mean literally I'm just going to stage a little something to make everyone think that your Dead "

(Back in the present ) " wait so you mean you staged your death because you overheard an important conversation between bexley and brynnley ?? " Haelynn asked "Yes but before I died I told your mother everything so she wouldn't get to upset " he answered "ok but I'm still in the dark here I don't understand why would you have to die for overhearing a simple conversation ??"

All of the sudden a woman rushes into the room " sir we have a problem !! "

Suddenly a loud explosion goes off and I'm pushed out of the way as a large chunk of the roof crashes too the ground . I hear brynnley cry out in pain and I see blood covering the ground I look over towards where I was standing and I see brynnley laying on the ground covered in blood from her waist down crushed under the fallen roof .

(To be continued )