Luna - Will we get to go home?

Luna – Will we get to go home?

Just as we were leaving the building with Eris, I saw a man walking into the foyer. When I saw him I was completely shaken and even though Eris was talking about the village I didn't hear a thing. I hadn't expected to see Theodore ever again but I knew exactly why he was going to the hall. Because he was the missing High Fairy, he should have been occupying the empty throne and now he was going to decide my fate once again. I didn't mind having to stay in the tales myself but I knew how much Dawn longed to go home and I didn't want her to suffer just because one of the High Fairies wanted to ruin my life, I took a deep breath and realised I was going to have to face Theodore myself. When we went to hear our judgement I would stand up to him, force him to help Dawn and Biron, but for now, I might as well enjoy our tour of the village. I wouldn't want to upset Eris.

Eventually, our time with Eris came to an end and we had to head back to the hall and face the High Fairies again. As the hall came into sight I realised my hand was beginning to shake again and was starting to smoke slightly, I stuffed my had quickly into my pocket but not before Dawn had noticed, she gave me a sympathetic smile which I rolled my eyes at. I didn't need her pity. Just before we entered the hall Eris stopped, it was clear she wasn't going to join us this time. Dawn gave her a hug and I gave her a high five and thanked her for showing us around. Just before we headed into the hall she cried out.

"Wait!" she shouted, running up to us "Here take this. To remember me by on your adventures!"

She took two home-made bracelets off her wrist and handed them to each of us. Mine was made of thick blue wool and some small painted acorns. I grinned at Eris and gave her a big hug.. We walked into the hall and found that Biron and Charon were already waiting for us. They seemed to have got on really well and were both chatting like old friends. We went over and joined them, waiting to be called into the main hall. Eventually, a timid woman opened the hall doors and called us in, saying that the High Fairies were ready for us.