XX

Cassandra found herself unconscious and woke up in the bunker. She laid on the bed while Brandon held her hand.
As she opened her eyes Brandon squeezed her hand.
„How are you?", he whispered softly as of he didn't want to speak too loud.
„Why am I here?", Cassandra asked. Did Chuck teleport her over? What happened?
„We don't know.", Brandon explained, „You suddenly appeared in the bunker but you weren't conscious. We assume Chuck brought you here."
Cassandra immediately jumped out of bed.
„Is he here, too?"
She panicked. He threatened to make her pay. What was his plan?
„We checked everything. He isn't."
Casandra should have been relieved but she wasn't. She knew Chuck was planning something, not knowing what he had in mind concerned her.
Sam and Dean entered the room.
„Hi.", Cassandra said and grinned.
„Was about to ask how you feel but I assume you're good?", asked Dean and smiled widely. He walked towards Cassandra and gave her a long hug. Cassandra hugged him back.
„You are good, right?", Dean asked again, just to make sure, because he hasn't gotten an answer yet.
„Yes, I am.", Cassandra assured him.
Sam hugged her, too, and so did Brandon.
„I'm just... scared what Chuck might do.", Cassandra admitted, „I feel like he is planning on something."
„What makes you think that?", Dean asked, „Aren't you two... a couple now?"
„Is it a couple thing that he teleported me here? Unconscious?", Cassandra sarcastically asked, „Very sexy."
„Isn't that turning you on?", a voice suddenly said. Chucks voice. But he wasn't in the room - or at least noone could see him.
„Chuck...", Cassandra sighed.
„Very correct.", he said.
Brandon looked frightened and even Sam and Dean were uncomfortable. What was Chuck doing?
„You didn't answer my question though.", Chuck continued.
Cassandra rolled her eyes.
„What question?"
„Did it turn you on?"
Cassandra tried to see him but she couldn't. She wasn't even sure if he was present or just messing with her brain but based on the looks on Brandon's, Sam's and Dean's face they could hear him, too.
„No.", Cassandra just replied because she didn't know what else to say.
„Oh...", it came from Chuck, „Good that I have something else planned. Maybe that turns you on."
The lights suddenly started to flicker and Brandon started choking. Cassandra immediately ran to him and hugged him while he fell to the ground, coughing.
„What are you doing???", Cassandra yelled. She started to hate Chuck. She never liked this side of him. When they were together she thought he changed and maybe he did but the feeling of being betrayed made him fall back in old manners.
„You loved him the entire time, didn't you?", Chuck yelled.
„You know what?", Dean suddenly provokingly said, „You're acting really cowardly right now! Why are you not even showing up and mess with us from the distance?! At least show your face!"
Chuck started laughing while Brandon's caughing got worse every second that passed.
„I'm busy somewhere else.. Don't worry, that's what you will see next.", Chuck calmly said, „But first this dude... Brad? Brixton? ... I forgot the name."
Cassandra tried her best to help Brandon, at least put him in a comfortable position.
„I'm sorry.", she said with tears in her eyes. He couldn't stop caughing but she saw that he tried to say something back.
„It's okay.", Cassandra whispered, „It's all okay."
„I knew it!", Chuck suddenly yelled, „You loved him the entire time! Right??"
„Chuck, you know you don't have to do that.", she tried to change his mind.
„I know.", he just said, „But I want to... You hurt me, Cassandra. Now watch me hurt you."
Everyone could hear in Chuck's voice that he was cold. He was hurt and angry.
Brandon still was on the floor caughing but managed to get a word out.
„I love y-"
Then a huge cut showed up on his throat. Blood streamed down his neck, covering the floor and Cassandra's clothes.
He died. Right in her arms.
„I hate you!", Cassandra yelled and tears streamed down her face. She was sad and angry. She was shaking out of rage.
Sam immediately ran to her, wrapping her in a hug, sitting on the floor with her.
„I'm sorry.", he whispered in her ear.
Cassandra couldn't stop crying. She just lost the best friend she ever had. He died in her arms.
„I will never forgive you, Chuck!", she yelled, knowing it wouldn't change a thing but she was just so angry.
„You don't have to.", he just said, still with that calm voice that drove Cassandra crazy.
What did he mean? You don't have to...
Cassandra felt a known feeling again. She felt just like she did right before she was teleported in the bunker. And now Chuck apparently was doing that again. She knew he was trying to bring her somewhere else.
Cassandra felt her eyelids feeling more and more heavy and closing more and more. She tried to glimpse at Sam and Dean but they were... gone.
And she knew she would be next.
But she couldn't fight it, no matter how hard she tried. Her eyes would close.
And they did.