Don't Fight

Kageyama's POV

We had already finished eating the cake that
Y/N brought, and Suga is trying on silly outfits that Tanaka got him. I was just standing next to the table of food deciding what to put my plate, when all of a sudden I hear Hinata yell out, "And then, I went woosh~ swoop and BAM!"

His interpretation of him spiking is weird, who the hell would even understand him?

"Your sound effects makes it ten times better! I can picture you doing this!" Y/N laughs.

I look back and see her laughing. They seem to be having fun, they both look happy with each other.  Now that I'm thinking about it, Hinata isn't all that bad of a guy. Besides him being clumsy and irresponsible, they look compatible with each other. I shake my head at the thought and got startled by Sugawara-san that just appeared out of nowhere. Seriously, like where did he come from? He was across the room from me.

"Kageyama~! Why do you look so gloomy? We're all supposed to be having a good time!"

I'm certainly not having a good time.

I give an awkward smile looking at Y/N and back and Suga.

"Heh, nothing's going on, Sugawara-san. Really."

He looks at me not very convinced.

"Hmmmm, OHHHH I know what's going on!"

What?

"I said nothing is up, s-so don't worry. And anyways, I-I don't want to hear it!"

"Sure Sure~ Let me just tell you one thing..."

Is it just me or did the vibe in this area change?

He gets close to me and whispers loud enough for me to hear, "Go. Talk. To. HER." And pleasantly walks away to where Daichi-san and the all the third years were. I stood there in disbelief. How...how did he know??

Defeated by the words Suga said, I sighed and made my way over to where Y/N and Hinata were talking.

Y/N's POV
I'm having so much fun! It's been a while since I have had this much fun, being around the volleyball team and managers makes me feel comfortable.

I quickly glance at where Kageyama is, and he's talking to Suga. "Y/N! One day, i'll take you to that boba shop I was telling you about!"
I quickly looked back at Hinata, "Oh! Yes! I'd love to go and try out new flavors!"

A few moments later, I see Kageyama charging at us, wait no, at me?

"Let's go Y/N." He grabs my left wrist and pulls me towards the door as I'm trailing behind him.

"W-Wait! Where? Kageyama!?"

All of a sudden I feel another hand grabbing my left wrist and pulled back.

"Hey! Who-"

I look back to see Hinata glaring at Kageyama. Both of them start pulling my arms to where they are.

"Ow! Guys-"

Kageyama sternly interrupts me, "Let her go, Hinata."

Hinata calmly asks, "Where are you taking her?"

"It's none of your business!" At this point Kageyama started to raise his voice.

Please stop... don't fight.

I can feel the tears forming and I look up at Kageyama then at Hinata.

Don't fight
————————————

Hi~

dang the next chapters are just gonna be so depressing (sorry)🙃

lmaooo i forgot about the rest of the members during the little tug war between y'all but i can imagine everyone just like: 🖐🏻👁👄👁💧🖐🏻

have a nice day/night :)

-wittlemisspink