Dropping off

Kageyama's POV

I slowly walk to the school entrance and see Hano-san with her arms crossed across her chest and giving the death stare as I get closer to where she was.

"Kageyama-kun! Do you know how late you are?!" She starts to weakly punch me.

"15 minutes. Let's go, I want to go home and get away from you," I say as I walk past her towards the restaurant that I like.

I can hear her pouting behind me, "Y-You're so mean! I don't even know why I like you!"

I don't know either.

----------------------------------

After grabbing the curry, I started to walk back to my house leaving Hano-san behind.

"Kageyama-kun! Aren't you going to walk me home? It's already dark, it's dangerous for a girl to walk home alone at night..."

Although I don't like her, she's still my classmate and I should make sure she's safe. I sigh in defeat, "Fine, I'll walk you... a couple of blocks, but once we're one block away from your house I'm leaving, got it?"

"I'll be happy with that!"

"Let's go then. And here, carry my curry take-out." I say as I hand a plastic bag with my curry to her.

"Yes sir!"

---------------------------------

"Is this really your neighborhood?" I think this is the area where Y/N lives, maybe I should pay her a visit since I left her behind so suddenly.

"Of course, I've been living here ever since I was little! Why? Are you familiar with this area?"

"I guess you could say that... I have a childhood friend living around here, I think i'll go hang out with them for a bit later." She gives me an awkward nod and continues to walk beside me.

"Well, from here it's a block away from my house~" She stops walking and turns around. "Thanks for walking me home~ Kageyema-kun~"

"That's it?" I say suspiciously.

"What do you mean? You said that you'd leave once we're a block away from my house...?"

Why do I feel like she's planning something? "Y-Yes I know I said that, but I thought you would start acting all dramatic or something begging me to walk you all the way to the door-" *sigh*

"So..." A smirk starts to slowly form on her face, "... you want me to beg you~?"

"PUH-LEASE DON'T. Whatever, it must've been my imagination." I mumbled that last part and walked away.

After having a mini-discussion with myself, it has been decided that I am going to go to Y/N's house................ unannounced. Great, now I'm doubting if I should really go in. I thought as I am literally on the porch of the house. No going back now.

Hano-san's POV

"Is this really your neighborhood?" Kageyama asks me as we get a bit closer to my house. "Of course, I've been living here ever since I was little! Why? Are you familiar with this area?" Maybe he lives around here? I thought to myself.

He hummed in response, "I guess you could say that...I have a childhood friend living around here, I think i'll go hang out with them for a bit later." I slowly nod to his response. So a friend, I guess I got a bit too excited. I look up and see my house... a block away. "Well, from here it's a block away from my house~" I walk in front of Kageyama, and turn around and start to smile and wave. "Thanks for walking me home~ Kageyama-kun~" Maybe I should follow him? Nah, i'm too lazy. I'll see him tomorrow anyways.

"That's it?" He says.

"What do you mean? You said that you'd leave once we're a block away from my house...?" I tilt my head in confusion. Does he need to tell me something?

"Y-Yes I know I said that, but I thought you would start acting all dramatic or something begging me to walk you all the way to the door-" He stopped and sighed. Oh I see. Are his true colors finally showing? I smirk, "So... you want me to beg you~?" I start teasing him because why not ;)

He immediately starts shaking his head no, "PUH-LEASE DON'T. Whatever, it must've been my imagination."

I chuckle at the comment and wave good-bye. I continue to walk towards my house. Today was a fantastic day! The rest of the week will also be as well hehe.

----------------

Hey! 😃✋🏻
Sorry for ghosting y'all🥺 school is really pushing my buttons rn 🔪🔪 but now im on winter break which means more updates from me 😁

i got some questions about if i made a new tikok: and yes, i do have a new tiktok account but i haven't posted much and i dont have much followers😂

tiktok: @/ wittlemisspink

sorry for making this long😬

okay byeeeeeeeee