Hanging Out

Kageyama's POV

And just like that, our first semester of high school was coming to an end. It has almost been three months since I last spoke to Y/N...

When I heard from everyone that
they're together now, I was devastated. By "they" I mean, Hinata and Y/N. But of course, I couldn't show that I was bothered by it because literally, no one cares. Except for Sugawara senpai, *sigh* he quickly noticed that I was not myself and I eventually told him what happened that day.

I tried my best to contact Y/N, but she blocked me on everything and even moved classes. The only time I get to see her is when practice is over, but it's just like a little glimpse of her h/c hair or uniform. Either way, I'm just glad that she's doing okay... but is she really?

Right now, we just finished our weekend practice, I could tell that everyone is pretty tired yet full of energy? I don't know, they're weirdos.

Daichi got everyone's attention, "Good job everybody. Since it's the weekend, and our Fall break is coming up, want to go karaoke? Of course, even our wonderful managers will come."

Tanaka and Noya start jumping around with joy like idiots.

I'm not in the mood for this, "Eh, Captain-" I get interrupted by that tangerine looking thing.

"Daichi-san? I-I don't think I will be able to go... I'm meeting up with Y/N today, so..."

"Oh really? Why don't you bring her with all of us? Come on! It'll be great."

Hinata hesitated in answering, then glanced at where I was standing. I'm guessing that he doesn't want me near his GiRlfRiEnD.

"Captain, I'm not really in the mood for this so I'm just going to go home and... do stuff..." I said, interrupting their conversation.

I glance back at Hinata and see that he sighs in relief.

"Oh... alright then, that's fine we'll find another day so that we can all hang out!"

I nod at his request.

Hinata gasps, "OH! I just texted Y/N and she says she is more than happy to tag along with us! So, I guess that means we can all go, except for Kageyama-kun of course..."

I walk out the door, exhausted. Until I am stopped by Sugawara.

"What now?" I groan, annoyed.

"What do you mean, what now? Why aren't you coming with us to Karaoke? It's not as if you have anything better to do!" He laughs.

I gasp, offended, "O-Of course I have b-better things to do! What are you talking about?!" I start walking faster, at this point I'm speed walking.

"Awwwww, Kageyama~ no need to get offended. Come on~! Let's go Karaoke, I'm not leaving you alone until we go! The others have already started walking over there! Hey! Don't ignore me!"

I roll my eyes and stop walking. "W-Why do you want me to go?"

He sighs, walks in front of me, and puts his hands on my shoulders, "You are an important member of the team, Kageyama-kun. I don't know if you noticed, but everyone seemed kind of down when you said you weren't going... and if you don't go... then, you might miss your chance to talk to Y/N."

"Ugh, again with Y/N! I know that you're just trying to help me, but I'm not making any progress! She either shuts me out or Hinata is always there and scolds me and I scold him back and we just end up fighting all over again!"

"And that's why I have a plan! Hehehe"

I am a bit scared now that he made that little evil laugh or whatever that was.

Well, should I accept this and potentially be able to finally talk to Y/N or go home to sulk?

---------------------------

Heyooo! I finally update woohoooo!! 😂

This chapter was a bit short just because i wanted y'all to imagine what's gonna happen next

(unless you're reading this after i finished and have the others posted already lol)

remember to vote and share this story~

OH I FORGOT TO SAY-
(sorry for making this long)

i'm currently working on a Kenma x reader story, so be on a look out for that one soon🥳🥳

okay

have a good day/night!

next update: 14 Nov. 2020