Chapter 16 Ruined & Debauched

She's hauled away upstairs. Carried up and away in the dizzying height of Kylo's hold, She remarks to herself how she's never felt so small when in a man's arms.

She clutched onto the back of Kylo's neck, her fingers curl gently into his fine, soft hair at the nape. Her nose and mouth burying into his shoulder. Taking in a lungful of his blissful cologne. She's never scented anything like it.

Trust Kylo Ren to be the most singular man she's ever encountered.

Each note of it was exquisite. Woody cedar, sharp pepper, bright packs of zesty orange. It's as beautiful and finely crafted as the man who wears it.

Kylo rounds her bedroom door frame, walking them across to her bed. His smirk quirks up wider when he spots her neatly made, queen size. Plenty of room for what he had in mind.

He doesn't exactly place her down onto the bed gently. She jolts a little as she's thrown back. Kylo watches her gorgeous tits bounce with the abrupt movement.

She leans back on her elbows, nervously chewing her lower lip. legs draped over the edge of the bed as she gazes up at him.

His eyes linger on what's between her legs.

How her sweet slick coats her thighs. Shimmering wet, like a sirens beacon, in the otherwise dark room. No light save for the reaches of the speckled moonshine, masked by the tree outside her window. Where Kylo stood, the bright light peppered across his alabaster, inky torso.

She forgot she left her window open earlier. Cool rushes in. Yet she's never felt so warm. Her bedroom dark, quiet and sweetly fragranced with hot purple sweet lilac. Dark and delicious.

Speaking of...

Kylo kicks off his shoes and socks, and stands barefoot, smirking at her. Where she didn't move to close her legs, he wets his lips at the sight of her pussy. Loving how the taste of her still lingered on his tongue.

He drawls at her in a sexy purr "Kitten. You got such a fucking cute cunt." Smiling darkly at it. "I'm in fucking love with it already." He sneers.

With him stood, and her sat, their size difference was plainly obvious. She sits up and his hands pin to her waist and he pulls her forwards to bring her into his body. Catching her hands he makes her watch as he puts them on his trouser waist.

Ben breezes into the room beside them. She sees him cross the end of the bed and then feels when his weight dips the mattress where he sprawls out behind her. His big hand dances teasing traces up her spine.

Kylo is sure to grip her chin and keep her focused on him. "Eyes front and centre, baby." He warns with a soft growl.

She glances up at him as she starts to undo his buttons, and work on the fastener of his jeans. She pulls it down, and he shucks them off his legs, kicking them away. Now in his underwear, he gives her the nod and she pulls those down too, swallowing nervously when his red angry monster of a cock wags free, not inches from her face.

"You're gonna take me in your mouth. Whilst Ben sit's that sweet pussy of yours on his face."

Ben is behind her. Purring encouragement in her ear. "Come on baby. Suck him. Make him feel good with your mouth." He toys. Both hands sliding round to cup her breasts as his lazy grin bites into her neck.

Her cheeks heat in shame. She looks like she opens her mouth to speak, before looking down. Kylo sense's her hesitation and grips her face. Index finger under her chin. Thumb stroking her cheek.

He knew when his Kitten wanted to say something.

"What is it?" Kylo demands from her. He was roughly two seconds away from fucking her hot little mouth. He wasn't going to be patient or gentle.