Chapter 27 Safe & Sound

Kylo didn't let go of her all night.

A bed as wide and as massive as his. They had all the room in the world. He lets her have none of it. They are tangled as one in the middle of very stained, sex sweaty sheets.

The bedsheets clamp to them. Their both tacky and wringing with sweat. Skin stuck to each other's, hearts pounding, pumping in sync. No sounds between them but heartbeats and gasps.

He's behind her, now fully naked, his chest tight to her back. His nipple rings are poking hard in her spine. She's half turned on her front, clutching into the pillow with both hands. The sheets pooled at their hips. His hands clamping her hips as he strokes her body. Only just finished with her.

He's just fucked her awake. Pumping into her as they were, letting his length piston deep in. Gliding along her walls with each long twisting stroke. Grinding his hips into her. Bringing them both powerfully to the painful overstimulated brink of yet another orgasm. He loves how her twitching cunt is all full up of him.

By now she's too weakened to resist. She's functioning on barely any sleep and overdosed on pleasure, and Kylo's making thorough use of her body ever since he got home hours ago.

The sheets beneath them now are sopping wet. Soaked through with their spends. He loves how they're going to reek of sex. Of her sweet cunt. He wants to bask in it.

It's nothing to him that he made her climax messily all over his three thousand dollar Sferra Italian cotton sheets. He'll throw them away and buy more. Gladly. He'd cherish it with a smug grin. Knowing he's having sex so good that it's destroying his designer sheets is more than worth the worry over their hefty price tag. Not that he would worry. He could buy them ten times over and his bank balance wouldn't even feel it.

She can feel her thighs stick to the wet spot that spanned the entire middle of the bed.

She's utterly demolished by him. Her cunt is sore. Her lungs feel shredded dry with effort. A fuzzy cloud of exhaustion fogs up her brain and makes all her muscles sleepy and hazy. Refusing to respond to the plights of her brain.

Where he pants over her neck, she twists her head to look around at him. She can smell her most intimate scent on his breath. From where he had her spread eagled out earlier. Eating her alive until she passed out for a long few moments. She brings her hand round and sleepily caresses his bicep and up his shoulder, as it curves over her.

He joins their mouths together. Panting. Hearts clashing time. Sweaty hot and sticking together. Is there any bliss on earth greater than this? Being fucked awake before the suns even warming up in the sky yet. A blue dawn still washing the bedroom in it's cool kiss. The bursting peach and yellow-orange sunrise just began to peek over the trees in the distance beyond.

He leaves himself speared deep inside her. Stretching her open. Feeling how her pussy by now is entirely his own hot, sloppy mess to fuck into. He rams his chest into her back, and lets his mouth move over her sweaty neck.

She lies prostrate in his grasp. Heaving for breath along with him. Eyes closed at the wet pleasure of his mouth on her. She slides her wandering hand to play with his damp raven tresses. Sighing blissfully. Feeling his cock throb inside her. She's so full of him in every sense. She can even feel his pulse echoing out from how he's deep in her spent pussy. She can feel how obscene it is to have his cum still trickling out.

His hands dig under the thin crumpled white sheets. Grappling her thighs. Big fingers sinking into her bitten bruised skin. He's certain he's made red welts raise on her wrists where his belt was binding her. He takes a drag of her skin. Smiling with how she reeked of sex, sweat and Dior.