Chapter 30 Orders & Downtime

Kylo went on til dawn.

One of those hot heavy nights filled with breathless pleasure and too much sex. Thing was, Kylo couldn't get enough. His little Kitten under him, drove him wild. Plus he hadn't fucked her in almost four days. He pounded. And fucked and pumped, rutting and driving her insane with his body.

He forced her to cum. Over over over and over again. He'd been filthy about it too - spat on his fingers and shoved them in her. Barely getting her ready. Sucking his three fingers after he's fucked her with them, and she'd cum on them. Spitting on his dick using it as lube. Fucking her to orgasm in any position he wanted. Then making her do it all over again til she's wrung out dry.

He used everything. His mouth, his tongue, his cock and his fingers - all on her. Relentlessly. He had thought he'd want to edge her tonight. Use her to let himself cum as many times as he pleased.

But he'd forgotten how damn pretty the noises he ripped out her throat sounded. He took charge of her small little body. Told her how, when and where she'd cum. And she'd obeyed. Meeting his every demand until she psychically collapsed under him. He felt her spasm and go limp under his crushing hold.

He had her on her knees, hand on the back of her neck, ramming her into the bed with sharp snaps of his hips. Watching her pale body bounce beneath him. Her eyes rolled back in her head, tears wet on her cheeks, and he thrust hard and fast through his orgasm, riding her to ride it out.

Kylo's in heaven each time she spreads her legs for him. She welcomes him. Doesn't shut him out. Or squirm away. Honest-to-god opens her legs and lets him have his filthy dominant way. She was a fucking angel.

He grunted, and slowly rolled his hips to a stop. Sighing her name in bliss. When he peeks down at her again, she looks like she's barely alive under him. Thighs shivering into his hips. Ass reddened by his hand. Cause he'd spanked her raw with each thrust earlier. Her back is a map of his mouths bruises and his hands clutch marks.

He should have taken that knife and carved his name right onto her back for all to see. She was covered in evidence of him. Inside as well as out.

He pulls himself out - sticky and dripping. Her cunt pulses along his retreating cock. The gigantic thing it was that filled her up. And up. Up up up and up. Right until she thinks there's nothing of him left - then he still sinks in one or two inches further.

She whimpers in sore-pain at the squish their bodies make. His cock has been plunging in her, hot and heavy, for hours. It feels criminal how he's leaving her so empty now.

She's trembling and squirming on the damp bed below and all he's done is pull out. He smirks at that. How he could still be hard, he had no clue. He's cum five times tonight. Maybe he needs more.

He's merciful - for now. Another orgasm might just kill her. He pats her round little butt, and pushes her to the bed. She flops down like a trembling sack of useless, boneless skin. Falling square into a patch of dawn sunlight that hit the bed.

The soaked, ravaged, blood stained bed.

Ben had been unceremoniously kicked out hours ago. Kylo wasn't giving his voyeuristic brother the pleasure of seeing more.

Somewhere near one in the morning, after making Evie pass out from eating her pussy like a man on death row having his last meal - Kylo pulled his pants on, slammed the knife through the rope that bound Ben to their bed, and hauled him up by his collar. Re-reminding him with a growl how body parts will be cut off, and stuffed down his throat, if he continued to pursue her.