Introduction:

The Trailer can be found at the top. 

Madison Argent the fearless hunter and supernatural being. Being both wasn't easy considering her grandfather wanted her dead. She had to protect herself, she had to protect her sister's pack. She would do anything to make sure those closest to her were safe even if that meant putting herself in danger in the process.

Madison lived in a small city in London with her grandfather Gerard until things started to change. Gerard became a different person and changed in ways she couldn't control. When Madison gets a text from her beloved sister Allison, about the McCall pack, Madison leaves London and moves to Beacon Hills with her father to take down Gerard and the hunters.

Chris putting Madison in charge to protect Nolan Holloway changed Madison's life in a way she never thought she'd experience. Growing closer to the pack made Madison realize how important friendship was. She'd only ever had two friends back in London but now she had a full pack of them she felt stronger, Braver and she would do anything to keep the boy she'd started falling for safe.

Nolan Holloway the shy and fragile former hunter who switched sides to help the McCall pack survive always felt petrified, mainly because he knew the hunters and Monroe would stop at nothing to see him dead but when Madison comes into the picture everything changes for him. He no longer felt afraid for him but afraid for Madison. He no longer felt fragile instead he felt brave, he felt strong and it was all because of her. All because he'd started falling in love with an Argent.

Being apart of the McCall pack meant taking risks and Madison was prepared to take any risk to protect her friends, to protect the fragile boy she'd grown feelings for. A war was starting in Beacon Hills and Madison was the secret weapon to destroy Gerard and the hunters once and for all.

Follow Madison through her new adventures in Beacon Hills. Follow her through the war she'd have to defeat. What happens when Madison receives a devastating text from her sister? What happens when Madison was the only hope for the McCall pack? What happens when she meets Nolan Holloway? Will Madison go through mountains to save the people she cares about? Find out in: The Protector 

She didn't expect to lose her sister

She didn't expect to her life change

She didn't expect to fall in love with the shy and fragile Nolan Holloway

She didn't expect to lose herself in the process

I DO NOT own any of the teen wolf characters actors, supernatural creatures or songs. I DO own the characters Madison Argent and Jordan Devon. I DO own the plot-line and the ideas in this story as it's from my own imagination.