Chapter Eleven:

Madison collapsed onto the floor the second the spell lost power, she felt herself lose a breath. Nolan rushed to her side, rocking her gently. She sat up in shock until she realized where she was "What colour are my eyes?" she asked the fragile boy, he replied with "they're usual colour" Madison sighed in relief.

She grabbed a hold of Nolan's hand, pulling him with her she headed to the main entrance. She moved her eyes around the car park in search for Stiles, but she had no luck, she figured he'd be in lesson. Madison took her phone out from her pocket and text the sarcastic boy.

Stiles took his usual seat in Chemistry, waiting for the others to turn up yet nobody ever did. He felt his phone vibrate inside his pocket, taking it out to read a text from Madison 'I found Corey. I need you to drive me somewhere – Madison'

He ran out of the lesson before Mr. Harris arrived and headed to his jeep where Madison was with Nolan. He used his keys to unlock the doors and the trio jumped into the jeep "Where are we going?" Stiles questioned the eager girl sat next to him "To my father's old house but don't park outside, park up the street" Madison told Stiles

"Can I ask what happened?" Stiles asked her, Madison's eyes wandered to Nolan then to the ground "The locator spell didn't work so I um.....tapped into my dark side" Madison said, fiddling with her fingers on her lap "but you brought yourself back? Which means it didn't consume you" Stiles answered with confidence, but Madison shook her head.

"I heard Nolan's voice. If Nolan hadn't spoken when he did then I would've been lost and Corey's the only person who can bring me back" Madison told the pair "Every time I do a dark spell, I get sucked in and I lose a part of me. I need you both to promise you'll never let me do that spell again" she added.

Nolan leant forward and placed his hand on her shoulder, saying "I promise I'd never let anything happen to you. You may protect me, but I can protect you" Madison gave Nolan's hand a soft kiss and locked her eyes onto his. Nolan felt the connection he thought was lost return, he felt the closeness return.

"Okay....I'm going to do something, but I need you both to hold my hands. I need confirmation that I am not losing my mind" Madison slightly chuckled. Both Stiles and Nolan held onto Madison's hands where she muttered a Latin word on her breath.

Corey screamed in pain as Gerard stabbed him with an arrow laced with wolfsbane "You think by torturing me I'm going to give Madison up?" he snapped, spitting a mouthful of blood onto Gerard. Corey growled, kicking Gerard backwards with his feet. Gerard grabbed Corey by the neck and threw him against the wall "You're going to tell me where your precious Madison disappeared to or your boyfriend over there......won't survive the night" Gerard snarled.

"Corey.....don't, don't tell him anything. He doesn't have the balls to kill me. He doesn't have the balls to kill a human" Mason piped up. Gerard laughed, replying with "Your wrong.....I killed Allison so I'm capable of killing you" Madison felt her heart crush into a million pieces, the words that left her grandfather's mouth made her lose focus.

She let out a loud breath and felt the anger boil inside her. She promised herself that she'd leave her dark side alone, but Gerard pushed her to her limit. She ripped her hands away from both Stiles and Nolan, whispering the words "We du le mon ennemi on ton" Stiles watched as Madison's eyes turned a deep black colour. He couldn't understand what was happening.

"She's tapped into her dark side" Nolan blabbered. Stiles punched the front of his steering wheel and shouted, "Damn it!" "How the hell do we stop her?" he added but Nolan shook his head, saying "I managed to pull her out last minute" "Then do it" Stiles shouted, suddenly feeling guilty from yelling at the fragile boy who was only trying to help.

Madison imagined herself in the room, in front of Gerard. She placed her hands onto Gerard's arm and whispered 'Phasmatos incendere ad pulvox' Gerard fell to the floor, throwing chunks of blood up. She waited until Gerard's eyes fluttered shut before she muttered another Latin word under her breath which sent a message to Corey. Corey sighed in relief the second he realised what was happening. He closed his eyes and received the message 'We're coming for you. I won't stop until I find you. I love you – Maddie'

"Madison!" Nolan shouted, trying his hardest to shake Madison awake "Damn it Madison. Don't you dare leave me" he added. Madison gripped onto Nolan's hand causing Nolan to squeal in pain. Her eyes opened immediately where she vomited blood over Stiles' jeep.

The second Madison's eyes turned back to her original colour, her head fell backwards hitting the back of the seat and she fell unconscious. Nolan sighed, hoping that she was okay. The duo listened as Madison's phone started to ring, the contact labelled as Kate.

"It's Stiles" he said, answering the phone to Kate "Why do you have Madison's phone?" Kate asked him through the phone "We're in a bit of a situation. Madison's with us but she's not conscious" Stiles awkwardly said, Kate sighed but replied with "Bring her to mine.....109 Acers Street"

Stiles pulled up outside Kate's house 30 minutes later. Nolan carried Madison in his arms whilst Stiles knocked on the front door, Kate answering almost immediately. Her eyes wandered to Madison then to Nolan, she scrunched her nose and asked, "What the hell is he doing here?" "He's the reason Allison's dead and you're trusting him with her?" she added.

Nolan shook his head, replying with "I'd never hurt her. I promise, I wasn't involved with Allison's death" "he's right Kate. Gerard confessed to killing Allison" Stiles chirped in, Nolan smiled at Stiles gratefully. Kate moved a side for Nolan and Stiles to enter the house where Nolan placed Madison onto the settee, sitting next to her he linked their hands together and waited patiently for her to wake up. If she woke up.

A few hours later the room was filled with a loud gasp. Madison sat herself up and screamed, Chris grabbed a hold of his daughters hand and shushed her "it's okay.....you're okay" he told her with a soothing voice "I found Corey" was the first words Madison said.

Chris nodded and answered with "I know and I'm going to get him back, but I need you to stay out of it. Whatever darkness is inside you; it's surfacing. You have to promise me you won't use your powers otherwise we're going to lose you. I have a plan so in the meantime I need you get on with your life as a normal teenager. Nolan and Stiles will both be keeping an eye on you, you're the priority now"

"B-But what about Nolan.....I can't protect him without my powers" Madison cried. Chris slipped his hand into his daughters and said "Yes you can....you've got Allison's talent inside you; all you need is her crossbow"