Chapter Seven:

Lydia welcomed Madison into her house with a tight hug. She was happy Madison actually turned up. She directed Madison into her bedroom. Madison looked at the photos attached to Lydia's wall and came across a picture with Allison, she smiled at the photo.

Returning to Beacon Hills had made Madison miss Allison more every day. She just wanted her sister here with her. Lydia handed her new friend a glass of water and patted the bed next to her "Y-You were right about N-Nolan" Madison stuttered.

Lydia gave Madison a small smile and placed her hand on top of hers, saying "I heard once that if you fall for the person you didn't see coming then it'll be unconditional" "Shall we watch a film?" Lydia added, Madison nodded in return.

She watched as Lydia placed The Notebook into the DVD player "This is my favorite film" Lydia told Madison "I remember Allison talking about a girl who was obsessed with The Notebook. I'm guessing she was on about you" Madison chuckled

After spending some much-needed girl time with Lydia. Madison returned home to an empty house; she figured her father was out watching Gerard's every move. Madison placed her handbag onto her windowsill and looked over at Nolan's house.

Whilst looking out the window, she spotted a man, probably the same age as her father banging on Nolan's front door. She watched as Nolan walked past his bedroom window and too the stairs. She closed her eyes and thought about Nolan "Kache I'nan san. Jen chech je yo" whispering those Latin words, Nolan opened the front door and revealed himself as Madison's ex-boyfriend Carter Mason.

Madison sighed in relief and mutter another Latin word under her breath where she listened to their conversation "Oh I'm sorry I must've been given the wrong address. I thought Nolan Holloway lived here" the man commented. Nolan turned his head to the side and spotted Madison by her bedroom window. He smiled at the thought of her helping him. He smiled knowing she'd protected him again.

"I don't know a Nolan Holloway. I'm sorry I couldn't be much help" Nolan lied. He felt confused on the fact the hunter didn't recognize him. He couldn't understand the ways Madison protected him. The man gave him a small nod and carried onto his car.

Nolan shut his front door quietly and hurried up to his bedroom. He turned on his laptop, searching Latin language into his search bar. He looked through the different websites until one caught his eye 'Witchcraft' He scrolled through the page and stopped at the definition 'A witch is someone who can perform spells of any kind, chanting Latin words to perform their powers. A witches magic can be used in many ways. To protect, to save, to defeat or to kill'

It all started to make sense to Nolan. The Latin words Madison would mutter, the odd behavior from others, the way she protected him. Madison was a witch and a very powerful one. Nolan got knocked out of his thoughts from his doorbell being rung.

He headed down the stairs and opened his front door to see Madison standing the other side. He gave her an awkward smile and moved a side for her come inside "What's going on?" Nolan asked her, he saw the panic in her eyes "You're not safe here. If they know where you live they could come back at any time" Madison blurted out, reaching for his hand for comfort "a-and I need to t-tell you something" she stuttered.

"You're a witch?" Nolan asked her. She crinkled her nose and said, "How'd you find out?" "I know Latin, so I searched it up and witchcraft came up. Plus, you healed me. How didn't that man recognize me?" Nolan replied "I know you used a spell, but this is all confusing" he added, she let out a small chuckle and said "I used a glamour spell. I thought about you then I thought about somebody else and you become that person"

"I glamour you into someone named Corey Bryant outside the school and I glamoured you into my ex-boyfriend Carter outside your house, considering the hunters recognized Corey I thought I better use someone they'd never seen" Madison added, Nolan looked at her with thankful eyes "You flipped that car and set it on fire?" Nolan asked her and she nodded in return "and Invisique means invisible?" again, she nodded.

"I've called the pack over to mine. Pack a bag with the essentials, you're staying at mine until I get in touch with my aunt Kate" Madison told the shy boy in front of her "Why are you doing this?" he asked her, picking at his fingers nervously "because I care about you. Now come on" She laced their hands together where they walked side by side over to her house.

Madison scrolled through the contacts in her phone and stopped when she came across her aunt Kate's number, clicking on the number she listened as the phone rang and waited for an answer 'You've reached Kate's voicemail, please leave a message if it's worth listening to'

Madison laughed at her aunt's voicemail tone and said 'It's Madison. We um....need your help, can you call me ASAP' she placed the phone down onto the table in front of her and sighed. Nolan placed his hand on top of hers and said, "Don't worry, it'll be okay" She smiled at his sudden confidence.

The Argent's doorbell rang so Madison rushed to the door and welcomed the pack into her home, she directed them into the living room where Nolan was waiting. Scott had this questioning look on his face the second he noticed Nolan already there. He noticed the way Nolan look at Madison the first time they met, he reeked of love and affection.

"A hunter found Nolan's address. I managed to protect him but it's only a matter of time before someone finds him. He's staying here until my aunt Kate gets in touch, but I have a plan" Madison started "I took a photo of the Hunter's number plate. If we track the car to the location it's at then we track the location of the hunter, possible Gerard. I suggest we split into groups" Madison added, Scott raised an eyebrow and replied with "We can't risk Gerard or the hunters seeing you"

"I think it's time you learn something about me" Madison said before she closed her eyes and muttered "Kache I'nan san. Jan chech je yo" Scott's eyes grew wide from the Latin words Madison chanted. He looked over at Lydia then back and Madison who had glamoured herself into Lydia "Kache I'nan san. Jan chech je to – Undo" Madison returned back to her originals self "You see....I'm a witch. They'll never see me coming" Madison said, "Okay then we'll split up, if Nolan comes with me then Derek can go with Lydia and....you take Stiles" Scott informs Madison, she nodded in return and agreed with her new alpha.

Madison slowly walked over towards Nolan, lifting herself onto her toes and pressing her lips to his cheek before she parted ways with him "You call me the second you're in danger" she told him where he nodded in return. He placed his hand over his cheek and smiled at the sweet jester Madison did.