Chapter Two:

Madison took a deep breath before she walked into her first lesson of the day, English. Mrs. Blake greeted Madison at the doors "Class this our new student Madison- I'm sorry what's your last name?" Mrs. Blake paused to wait for an answer "That's yet to be revealed" Madison told her new teacher.

"Okay take a seat next to Nolan" Mrs. Blake informs pointing at a guy with sky-blue eyes and light brown hair wearing a red varsity jacket. She had never seen someone as handsome as the blue-eyed boy sat next to her.

All through the lesson Nolan couldn't help but flick his eyes from his work to the girl sat next to him. He noticed the necklace she wore around her neck. The necklace with Allison's name engraved into the rose 'could that be a coincidence?' he thought to himself. The necklace didn't make any sense to him unless she was somehow an argent.

Considering her last name was never mentioned it made him question his thoughts. It made him question as to why she would be wearing a necklace with the name Allison. "Mr. McCall this would now be the second time you've been late this week! Don't make it a third" Mrs. Blake ordered.

The second Madison's eyes met Scott's she could see nothing but sadness which brought back the painful memory of Allison's last words to Madison "You're going to be assigned partners for the rest of the semester" Mrs. Blake started "Scott with Lydia. Carter and Poppy. Sam sit with Lilly. Stiles meet Daisy. Madison you'll be with Nolan"

Madison got up from the seat she was in and sat next to the cute guy in red. Her eyes locked onto his the second she sat down. She felt as if she'd gotten lost in his eyes. There was just something that told her he was a good guy even if he didn't believe it.

Scott was the only person Madison recognized out of everyone in her English classroom. When Allison sent her that message she didn't make it clear enough. Madison doesn't know the names of the McCall pack nor does she know what they look like. She wished she did, it would make her life a whole lot easier.

Madison's life wasn't always easy but being a part of Allison's world, she'd make easy. She wanted to explore the danger Allison went through. She wanted to feel the thrill from all the danger. Madison took out her notebook from her bag and started writing down notes from the lesson.

Madison thought about her sister. About how happy she would be to know that Madison kept to her word. Madison wished her sister was still alive. She wanted to fight alongside her. She wanted to see the love Scott McCall had for her. Madison wanted to feel that kind of love but sometimes it just doesn't exist.

She always thought if love existed she wouldn't constantly be getting hurt. She'd be able to live a normal life with someone who loved her deeply but that would only ever be a dream. A dream she wanted to forget.

As the bell rang students flew out of the room and filled the halls. Madison couldn't wait to leave the classroom. To get away from Scott McCall, looking at him made her feel pain. It made her feel sadness. Sadness she didn't want to feel.

She turned on her toes and headed to the library only to bump into the one person she didn't want to see "I didn't mean to- I wasn't looking. I'm sorry you look like someone I used to know. Have we met before?" Scott stutters.

Madison watched as Scott's eyes searched her for answers. Answers she couldn't give him at this moment. She wanted to tell him the truth. She wanted to tell him about herself, but she knew she couldn't. She had to play by her father's rules "You'll find out what you need to know just not right now" Madison replied.

She continued on her path to the library leaving Scott as confused as someone could be. He'd find out the truth just not right now. How he would react may be a different story but considering he loved Allison. Madison figured he'd be understanding over the fact she'd been a secret for years.

She took a seat nearest to the window so she could look at the view every once in a while. She admired how beautiful the nature looked. She admired the different colours in the sky. Madison loved to explore the world in different ways.

She pulled her notebook and a pen out from her bag and began writing a story she had been working on. A story about a little girl and her father. About the way he trained her to be the best version of herself.

Madison plugged her headphones into her phone and pressed play on the song Madness by Ruelle. Her favorite artist since she was little. She got lost in the music, it made her think about everything.

From afar Madison noticed Nolan's eyes on her. She let a small smile form on her lips. A smile she'd never seen before. A smile that said something she couldn't understand. There was just something about Nolan that made Madison want to drop everything for him. Little did she know that soon he'd be an important part of her life.

She couldn't explain the feelings inside her, but something told her that Nolan was going to be involved in her life in a way she'd never expect. She was frightened of the feelings she'd started feeling for someone she'd just met.

Madison's entire life had been filled with disappointment and pain. She no longer wanted to feel that way. She no longer wanted to feel broken. She needed to mend her broken pieces. How? She didn't know but she knew she would do anything to fix herself.