Chapter Thirteen:

The entire car ride was silent. Nolan hadn't said a single word apart from glaring at Stiles, he looked out the window and acted as if Madison didn't exist. Madison felt as if he'd began to hate her, for what reason she didn't know but she was determined to find out.

She couldn't have the boy she'd fallen in love with hate her, she couldn't stand to be away from him. Nolan opened the back door to the jeep and slammed it shut as he rushed into Lydia's house in a huff. Lydia watched as Nolan walked past with a saddened look on his face, readying herself to approach him she stopped the second she spotted Madison walking side by side with Stiles.

Lydia followed Nolan out to her patio and pulled him to the side by his arm, saying "What's going on with you?" Nolan looked at Lydia with cautious eyes, considering her and Madison had become pretty close he didn't know whether to trust her with what he was about to tell her. He sighed but told her "I think Madison's in love with Stiles.....it's clear to say I've been replaced"

Madison tried to carry on as normal but truthfully she couldn't. She just wanted Nolan to talk to her. Her eyes met his from across the room, he gave her a smile. A smile she could tell was fake. She didn't understand what she'd done to upset him but whatever it was, it was killing her inside.

She kept her gaze on the fragile boy from across the room until she came to the decision to go over to him "What's happening" Scott sang, toothy grin on his face. She laughed, that laugh soon faded the second she spotted Jordan walk through Lydia's front door.

She gasped in shock. Jordan's eyes wandered around the room, meeting her brown ones. A curious look on his face. She watched as his gaze fell from her to the McCall pack. She knew her cover had been blown. Madison turned her back to the hunter, hoping he'd ignore her.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, biting her tongue before turning herself around "Would you like to dance?" he asked her. Before Madison got the change to answer, Stiles laced his hand with hers and said "She's already taken" dragging her away onto the dance floor. Jordan looked furious.

From a distance Nolan stared at the dark-haired girl dancing with Stiles. He admired her beauty. He refused to give up on her "You're in love with her aren't you?" Derek squealed from the side. Nolan looked down at the ground and fiddled with his fingers. Clearly he wasn't good at hiding his emotions "You reek of emotions" he added.

"If you haven't noticed....she's in love with Stiles" Nolan told the former alpha who shook his head "I think she's in love with someone but it's not Stiles. You need to speak to her; you need to tell her how you feel otherwise you'll never know how she's feeling" Derek told the young boy "Have you seen how she'd been acting with Stiles?" Nolan informed him, he nodded and replied with "I have but I think that has more to do with Stiles than it does her. Come on....you know how Stiles can get, especially after he's had too much Adderall"

"I don't know whether to take offence to that" Stiles said as he stopped next to Nolan who gave him a 'get lost' look. Stiles put his hands up in defense and said, "What did I do?" "are you in love with Madison?" Derek blurted out, Nolan's head facing the ground "I'm still waiting to get a chance with Lydia. Anybody who knows me should know that" Nolan gave Stiles an apologetic smile and slapped his palm to his face "Go and get her" Scott said, placing a hand on his shoulder.

After an hour of being at Lydia's party, Madison had finally managed to escape Stiles' grasp. One thing she hated was dancing. Her mind wandered to Nolan who still hadn't spoken to her since they left the house, she felt as if she'd done something wrong. She watched as Stiles looked around the dance floor for her, she quickly walked into the kitchen and hid herself around the corner until Lydia found her.

"Oh god.... don't tell Stiles where I am" Madison blabbered, Lydia gave her a light chuckle but kept a stern look on her face which confused Madison "are you in love with Stiles?" Lydia said, quickly. Madison couldn't help but smirk "I'm sorry, Stiles? As in thee Stiles Stilinski? That's ridiculous.... where'd you hear that from"

Lydia's eyes flicked towards Nolan, Madison following her gaze. Lydia said "put two and two together" before she left the dark-haired girls side. Madison kept her eyes on Nolan's, staring into his stunning blue ones. She let a smile slip onto her lips at the thought of Nolan having feelings for her. Did he have feeling for her?

The song Chameleon by Sailor and I played through the house. Madison felt someone's hand lace with hers, she turned to the side to see Nolan who dragged her over towards the dance floor. He spung her around on her feet, catching her with his two arms. Nolan felt as Madison's body pressed against his as he spung her around for a second time this time crashing their bodies together.

Madison's eyes met the boys crystal blue ones and felt loved. She felt the connection she'd felt the first time she laid eyes on him. She never wanted this moment to end. She never wanted Nolan to leave her life.

Madison felt Nolan's hand intertwine with hers, gripping onto them tightly she pulled him closer to her where they dance to the tune of the music. Never breaking eye contact, Nolan did the one thing he never thought he'd have the courage to do.

Nolan smashed his lips onto Madison's soft ones, pulling away a moment later to wait for a response. Her eyes fluttered opened where a smile formed onto her lips.

He took a deep breath and looked at the ground. Madison lifted his chin up with her fingers and placed a soft kiss onto Nolan's lips, re-lacing their hands together. He kissed her back with more passion.

Snaking his arms around her waist whilst she placed hers around his neck, her hands getting tangled in his hair as the kiss deepened. Madison couldn't believe it, the boy she'd fallen in love with had kissed her. The boy she was meant to protect, slowly started to become more than that.

The first time she laid eyes on him, she knew he'd be an important part of her life, but she didn't expect him to become this important, she didn't expect to fall in love with him. The first time he laid eyes on hers, he knew how he felt. It was love at first sight.

Nolan pulled away a few moments later, pressing his forehead against hers and looking at her with love in his eyes. He wanted to tell her how he felt but he panicked and said "I-I'm s-sorry" before he ran into the house leaving Madison clueless as to what just happened.