Chapter Three:

Madison threw her school bag onto the settee and headed down to the training room to train whilst she waited for the pack to arrive. She grabbed her sister's crossbow from the side and aimed for the target wall.

She had trained her whole life. When Madison was little her father would train her every way he knew how. You see Allison didn't always know about the supernatural world, but Madison did considering she was a part of that world.

Madison had her own powers. Powers you'd never expect a person to have. Powers that could make the world a better place or that was until Gerard did what he did, turning her into something a little more complicated.

Chris listened as he heard the arrows hit the wall. He could tell when Madison felt frustrated. He needed this plan of his to work so he could make Allison proud. Gerard was a monster and what he had planned, Chris couldn't let happen.

There he stood with the pack in front of him looking at him with suspicion "There's someone else here" Scott said with frustration in his voice. He could hear the sound of the arrows hitting the wall from afar. He could smell a women's scent.

"I called you here to discuss a plan to defeat Gerard" Chris told him completely ignoring his last comment "Gerard has an army. What the hell do you suppose we do?" Derek grumbles in annoyance.

The sound of the arrows had come to an end. Chris turned his attention to Scott before saying "We have a new weapon. One he'd never see coming" Chris knocked on the basement door and moved aside "I'd like you to meet Madison Argent. Allison's sister and my daughter" Chris told the pack just as Madison opened the basement door.

Scott's eyes connected onto Madison's the second she came into the room. He knew from the bottom of his heart that he recognized her. The resemblance was unbelievable, she had the same features Allison did.

"I knew you looked familiar" Scott comments, his eyes still connected to Madison's "That explains the necklace" Nolan adds with an awkward smile. Madison broke eye contact with Scott and flicked her eyes over towards Nolan's who was currently staring at her.

Chris walked over to the kitchen counter and grabbed what looked like a map from one of the draws. He placed the map down onto the table in front of the pack. The map was detailed with markings of different colours over the pages.

Derek turned his attention to Stiles who currently had his eyebrow raised at the map in a confused way. He pointed to the entire map and said, "Where did this come from?" "I took it from Gerard's layer. If we follow this route he'll never see us coming" Madison tells him tracing her fingers over the blue markings.

"I don't understand how you're our secret weapon" Lydia exclaimed "Because Gerard doesn't know I'm back in town and he'd never admit this but he's afraid of me" Madison tells the pack. Chris turned his head to face his daughter to reveal a questioning look.

"Why the hell would Gerard be afraid of a teenager?" Derek pushed for an answer. He couldn't make sense of Madison's words. Madison took a deep breath and gave her father a soft smile before she spoke "Because Gerard knows the darkest parts of me"

Chris didn't know about the darkest parts of his daughter. He only knew what she thought he needed to know. Madison vowed to herself to never reveal her darkest side to her father, but the truth was...she had no control over it.

"What are the darkest parts of you?" Stiles questioned her. Madison felt as if the pack didn't trust her "Don't you worry your pretty head about that. Just know with me on your side Gerard be sorry he ever crossed us" Madison informs them.

Madison watched as her father's facial expression changed the second she refused to reveal her dark side. Chris knew that Madison wasn't an ordinary human like Allison. Madison wasn't just a hunter she also had supernatural powers of her own, but the darkest parts got added on over the years she spend away from her father.

"What's the plan of attack?" Scott continued the topic until he got the answer he wanted. He refused to go down without a fight, and he was dam sure Madison was prepared to fight. He could sense the anger mixed with sadness inside her.

"We know Gerard has an army. One who has orders to make Nolan the top priority for his betrayal which is why I'm putting Madison in place to protect you. She has the powers you'll need to be protected" Chris mentions.

Nolan couldn't contain the smile that formed on his face the second Chris put Madison to protect him. There was something about her that made him feel happy. Something that made him feel safe.

"Can you trust Madison to protect you?" Chris asked Nolan. In that very moment Chris noticed the look form onto Nolan's face. A look he saw when Scott fell for Allison. Nolan gave Chris a small nod and replied "Of course I can trust her"