- fifteen

Lord Tewksbury's POV :

"Rise and shine, Lord Tewksbury!" Martina greeted me as I just woke up.

"What?" I said, being grumpy.

"We have a free festival to attend today, guess what? We can wear anything! This gown sucks so I'm pretty much excited." Martina happily says and it is noticeable on her tone.

"Oh? What time?"

"Later, 3pm. You can bring any of your friends! It's a free party, Tewksbury!" She said, shaking my shoulders.

"Woah, okay okay.." I replied and still in the process of waking up.

"Okay but before that, brush your teeth please and get dressed!" Martina said and got out of my room.

Martina was never like that, she wasn't even excited or not that type of woman who would attend some festival. For some reason, I'm kind of happy for her. Since, I just woke up like few minutes ago, I decided to brush my teeth and get ready.

I wore a plain maroon polo, two buttons opened and got the best old pants to match it.

Looking at my reflection, I can say that I'm a fine man. As I should be.

-
( play the video located at the beginning of the chapter, it would vibe the chapter! )

Once we reached the public venue, Martina excitedly jumped and smiled. It's my first time seeing her like this.

"Are you ready, Tewksbury?" I nodded and went in.

As we walked through it, Martina met her best friend and danced with her since the music goes by.

Everyone was dancing randomly, shaking their heads off, wearing comfortable clothes and the vibes was more of an orange kind of thing. My eyes roam around for some signs of Enola or William, maybe they're both here?

And to my expectations, Enola was there. Sitting and talking to William on the other side. I walked and goes to the same direction they were.

"Hey William!" I said, making an appearance.

"Hi Lord!" William greeted.

Enola stared at me and smiled, "Hi!"

"Would you want to dance? And be crazy like almost everyone?" William asked us and chuckled. He stands up and even brought his joyful self into it.

The skies were following the rhythm of the day as we danced gracefully. I chuckled when I see how Enola moves her hips as she thinks she's a good dancer. Martina and her best friend got closer and joined us. This time, there was no hatred nor toxicity existing. Just us, dancing and talking as if we are some teenagers lost in the party.

"You know what, I did not know it would be fun to be with you and you!" Martina exclaimed, pointing her fingers at Enola and William.

"Me either." William responded with a laugh, Enola lets off a giggle as she looked at William.

"Mind if I join in?" a voice said. We all stared at her as she makes an appearance. She is a redheadwoman with blue eyes, looks like a journalist but a young starter one and seems to be shy yet cool.

"Uh.." I said, waiting for their approval.

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Martina hesitated and got closer to the woman's place.

"What's your name?" Eleanor asked, Eleanor Winchester is a close friend of Martina.

"Nora.... Nora Levene."