- twenty four

Hey lovelies, Remind yourself that u are loved and amazing! <3 enjoy reading

————

long chapter !!

Lord Tewksbury's POV :

The most awaited day had come which is the wedding day. The venue was all set up as it should be. My mother prepared her clothes; as well as Martina's family. I wasn't so sure if I should get up since I'm very lazy when it is morning, I mean, who wouldn't? The clock's sound was way too aggravating to me.. so I really had to wake up. Taking my steps to the bathroom, the mirror itself reflects at me and looking at makes me strange. I hate this day. I hate how I'll ruin myself for my family's reputation. After preparing, I went outside to check on Martina. I know how she hates this event too. But to my surprise, she looks amazing in her pinkish white wedding gown.

"You really went for it." says I and looked at my vest. Martina blushed and furrowed her brows, "I must look good. Otherwise, your family won't approve of me." I took an exhale as I look myself at the mirror. "How do I look?" She formed a grin on her face. "You look fine. Don't overthink too much, just go with the flow."

I nodded and fixed my hair a bit. We both went into her aunt Maria and uncle Nicolo as they will give us a little bit of retouch. "Bella come sempre." ( Beautiful as always.) her aunt whispered as she does her make up. I don't understand their language that much but I believe it's a good, proper word that they're saying. Nicolo held my shoulders and gave me a intimidating, wide-eyed look. "Be a man now, huh? Take care of my young Martina." His accent sounds like a very old-man- uncle. I smiled awkwardly and just wagged my head. Minutes later, the carriage arrived. The carriage was divided into four. The first one arrived for The Campbell parents; second one for Nicolo and Maria; third one is for my mother and uncle; and the last one is obviously for us. Of all marriage I've seen, this was the least exciting one. However, my most favorite one is my mother and father's marriage. Could've been good if he's still here. Then this arrangement would not exist in the first place.

We headed into the carriage and she gave me a nervous glance as we are hearing the crowd's voice everywhere. "What?" I said. "Nothing." The atmosphere between us was different and this time, we are nervous about what's going to happen next. From here, we can hear the different sayings of people. Some says that maybe this is the chance for London to be great again and some disagrees. People have different opinions and I respect that.

"Is Enola going?" asks Martina. "She said she would." I answered with plain, cold tone. This wasn't going easy, I know it from the start. The carriage stopped and we saw The Campbell making their way at the church. Following it with Nicolo and Maria. My mother and uncle goes inside too. The citizens made their way and even bowed at the people who were watching them. Knowing that our wedding is exclusive, it made me more nervous than I was earlier.

While we are landing our way, a lot were excited to see us. A lady even accidentally grabbed Martina's gown since it was long. All I can feel from here is shame, agitation, bothered and you name it. Taking a glance at everyone makes my stomach sick. How can you guys watch us? I wanted to get out here and go somewhere farther.

( play speak now by taylor swift !  )

Enola Holmes' POV :

"Willy! Do you think we'll get there as soon as we can? We are late!" I said in a rush tone. The carriage we're in is a bit slower than I expected. The crowd seems to make noise and I knew it that the ceremony was starting. I have to see them. I have to see him.

"Yes miss, I'm sure we'll get it!" As we arrived, I adjusted my gown and my hair whose in a messy curled up style and my earrings. My eyes searched for him and I can't seem to find his shadow. I grabbed William's arm and even though there was a lot of people going in before us we still brought our luck- they let us in. My breaths weren't quite clear as they were. My heart still breaks up to now. "You look like a bride more than she is."