- eleven

Enola Holmes' POV :

Woke up pretty much productive. My mind can't seem to process the happenings last last night, yet I can't seem to process more when what we had is clear already. Currently, I'm doing my laundry and fixing my clothes, looking at the evening dress I wore that night just makes me melt. The feeling was fresh, just like when you picked a newborn flower from the garden.

I noticed my mailbox, it looks different seems like new letters were filled in. Did Sherlock sent me? Mycroft? Mother? I don't know. I opened my mailbox and unexpectedly, it was so full that they even dropped on the ground. How thoughtful, who would write me these? I hurriedly went into my room for a while to check the letters I got. The first one I had is my mother's. It says that she misses me and maybe we can go out sometime. I would love to visit her, too.

The second envelop, which belongs to... Tewksbury? He writes letters? I opened the letter and it says:

"Enola,

I'm going out for a while, some family matters. I'll come and meet you soon after this. Make some hot chocolates for me! I'll rate them this time!

Yours always,

Tewksbury"

"Enola,

I have been sending you a lot of letters, lately. I also ask myself the same thing- why is that I send you? Anyway, have a good day!"

Yours always,

Tewksbury"

There were still plenty but I decided not to open them for a while, maybe next time. To be honest, I had no idea that he writes letters. All I know is that he's an idiot, adorable idiot who stole my first kiss. Somehow, that gave me butterflies. And yes, before I almost forgot..... my laundry!

-

Few minutes ago, I tried to write letters. I was never in fascinated by letters, unless it's urgent. But then, I found myself writing and even confessing in a letter?!

"Dear Tewksbury,

This is my first time writing a letter to you, you might find it silly or anything but I just felt the need to write back. You know how I hate expressing my inner thoughts, yet when it comes to you, I don't know. It just exploded. You're really making me do things I'm into, huh? By the way, I appreciate your letters. Please know that I still don't know what I'm doing, am I being strange? Anyway, ignore that. Take care of yourself.

Enola"

I took a deep sigh before putting it an envelop, if he's going to tease me by tomorrow, I'm going to stop writing about him.

"Knock Knock! You have a visitor!" a sudden knock came from the door. "Coming!" I shouted and opened the door, my expression changed when it was a young boy. The young boy whom I saw in The Soho last time. Why is he here? "Why are you here, little boy?" I ask.

"I just wanted to ask, where did you get your hat? I really love it." He said happily, even though his face looks flat and boring.

"I don't like hats, I just needed it that day."

"Oh..." He said, roaming his eyes inside in my house.

"Alright, bye." He plainly said and left.

What? That's so strangely weird, I whispered to myself. I closed the door as soon as the boy left. This day makes me feel productive for some reason.

-

Lord Tewksbury's POV :

"Mind if you go fast for a bit? We are in a hurry! We can't miss The Campbell's meeting!" Mother said and pinched my arm.  "Just wait, I'll just send this letters." I replied in a hurry. Few minutes later, I sent it already. My lips can't help but smile. I hope she received them, I was in fond of writing letters- especially if it's for Enola.

As I hop into the carriage, my mother can't stop looking at me as if I was some random guy sitting in the same seat as they were.

"What?" I said.

"You look ridiculous. You must get a haircut."  I remember when Enola once cut my hair, it was strange but I like it.

"What strange?" I look good in it, I think. Few minutes later, we arrived at the Campbell's residence. Seeing from the gates, the house itself gives a very serious, rich & arrogant vibes. As we were going in closer, I can see Martina and her parents waiting for us.

We finally arrived and our feet touched the ground, we exchanged greetings before we went inside. The Campbell's mansion looks great with brown palette, having a shiny chandelier and even books on the back of the couches. I was looking every single detail in their house. Not until, Martina spoke and says, "Welcome home, Tewksbury." and clutched into my arm.

I awkwardly chuckled. I hated this moment. Mother looked at us while Martina's mother keep touring us into her house. As my mother looked at me, expecting me to act sweet in front of Martina's parents I pretended to be cool with her for a minute.

"Have a seat, please." her parents said.

"So, can I ask Martina and Tewksbury?" Martina's mother asked and asked the maids for a some wine.

"How's it going between you two?"

Looking at their faces, they seem to expect my words. I just can't tell them that I have no feelings for their daughter.

"We're fine, Father. Besides, Tewksbury even told me he likes me." Martina says happily and stared at me, smiling. I have no choice but smile, awkwardly.

"Great." Mother says and wiped her mouth with tissue.

"Should we plan for the marriage already? You're both 18, I think that's alright." Martina's father exclaimed, waiting for my mother's approval.

Marriage? No way. I can't marry someone I don't love!

"I think they're too young at the moment, waiting is the only choice." my Mother replied.

"You are too advanced, darling! We can't just-"

"Just rush into things.." Her mother added.

Martina looked at her mother wide eyed for a bit but I didn't mind that.

"We can wait, 19 is still close yet far." Martina said.

"Yes, in fact, we should maybe focus on our lives before that." I stated.

I can tell that this family has been hiding something, but can't tell what it is. I suppose it's something I should be worried about? Or I guess no?

As the meeting was finished, my mother and I hopped into the carriage and went home.

-

I went home and I was reminded that someone left a letter for me, I opened it and saw the letter.  Ah, Enola. She writes? Maybe, I made her write. I was smiling all the way while reading, she's just so different. I hate how I feel those things. I decided to write back.

"Enola,

I just got home today, thank you for the letter I received. I can't believe I was smiling while reading it. I was so surprised you wrote back. I'll see you tomorrow, Enola!

Tewksbury"