- twenty

Lord Tewksbury's POV :

In every man's perspective, picking the dress and suit for your wedding is the best feeling ever. At my case, I don't seem feel it. It was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, but turns out it wasn't.

"Look at you, you look handsome! So proud of you, my son."  Mother pressed my cheeks and glanced at my outfit. Martina's father grabbed her for me to see her outfit too.

"You look great, Martina." I said blankly. From her eyes, she does not look happy yet she has elegant vibes. What a power this woman has, really.

Martina and I got closer not as lovers but as friends, I can see she was also a great person.. It's just that her parents and her aura before has made me hate her. Turns out she was different than I thought she would. I tell her a lot of things already, especially how I missed Enola. Although, she never told me who she was in love with but time will tell.

"Thank you, Tewksbury. I could say the same for you."

Our families smiled as they saw us interacting with each other, they thought that we are developing as a couple. Good thing, we became friends after all.

After we picked our clothes to wear, we headed home and even ate dinner.  The night's atmosphere was colder today. Drinking the raspberry tea just makes me miss her, kinda dramatic, Tewksbury. Get over it. But also, remembering how good times exist and how happy I am with her. I couldn't imagine what she was feeling right now. If only I could bring back the time, I would go back and tell her everything. Being the only son sucks, if probably I have an older brother or sister, they would be the one to marry.

"Hey.." Martina spoke from behind.

"Yeah?"

"Wearing the ring still, huh?" She smirked and I glanced at my finger.

"This is the last day I'll be able to." I replied heavily.

Martina pressed my hand and whispered, "You'll be wearing our ring soon, can't wait."

After a while, my mother called me and talked about the wedding.

Enola Holmes' POV :

"Really? He was marrying someone else?!" William said, being surprised.

"Precisely. I'm no match for whoever he is marrying to.."

"Well...you still have options, miss." He noted and chuckled.

"Options?" I asked. William lets out a proud laugh, he's so weird.

"Option number one, you will wait for his marriage and him having a family to rule or..... you could just like..... marry me?" He said, bowing unto me and pretending that he's proposing.

I immediately kicked his knees and told him to stand up. "Haha, very smooth." I looked at him sarcastically and laughed.

"It's not a bad joke, Miss. But yeah, seriously.."

"....if ever you two don't end up together, I'll be waiting." I heard his deep sigh and when I glanced at him, he started to smile and whispered, "What? Okay, that's completely a joke!"

When he noticed that I was silent, I tried to speak a word but then he assured that I will feel fine if we both ate pasta together at our favorite place. But how could I feel fine when that's the place Tewky and I dated. *Internally groaning in frustration*

As soon as went inside, I was calmly sitting and waiting. William was playing the big brother role and ordered foods for us. I really can't move on about Tewksbury's marriage and his goodbye kiss! I should've just kissed him more but then I will feel heavyhearted the next days, I don't even know.

After a few minutes, the dish was served and it was delicious. While I was eating my pasta, I saw a familiar carriage unto the window. Sherlock and Mycroft. My eyes were widen and I stopped eating as soon as they arrived. Oh gosh, why are they here?!

I immediately tried to hide my face by covering myself in hairs, William looked at me weirdly and didn't mind what I was doing; he ate his food instead. I can feel them coming over our seat and I was right.

"Enola." says Mycroft and gave me a strange look. "What?" I ask.

"Who's that man wearing some......kind of a garbage, trashy clothes.... Look at that!" Mycroft added which made William scrunch his nose and glanced at his shirt.

"He's my friend, Mycroft."

"Yeah, Mycroft, he might be just a friend." Sherlock commented and looked at William's shirt. What the hell are they making William like he's just someone from the streets?!

"If you're only here to judge William then leave." I said and looked at Mycroft. "That's so rude, little sister... We are here to eat, as I heard it was one of the best resto."

I blinked and said, "Oh, is that so?"

"Embarrassing." Mycroft whispered and passed through me, Sherlock gave me a sigh and walked away.

"Miss Holmes, they were so....."

"Annoying." I said, irritated and ate my food again. William laughed and replied, "...cool! Look at that Miss, you have a very known brothers in the world! You are so lucky, can't believe I'm actually seeing them..."

I chuckled and was left with 'what-ew' facial expression, "No."

After that, Sherlock and I had a little chat before I leave. He simply told me that mother come home sometimes and that the house was better off without me. Kidding aside, I think that my relationship with Sherlock was better than Mycroft. I mean, we wouldn't get along.

While walking on our way home, I can see people getting excited about the marriage. Everyone was waiting for it. I kept an eye throughout the distance and walked closer to the nearest person I could get some news with.

"When will be the wedding?" I ask nicely and the woman with her newborn kid answered, "There were no released date but it's pretty much soon, can't wait!"

I nodded and said my thank you. I went to William who was buying his ice cream on the other side. "So, when?" He asked.

"No exact date." I responded and he handed me a vanilla flavored ice cream.

This day, I've decided to not care or say a word about him. Everyone was looking forward for his wedding and I believe....... I should just be happy for them, too.