learn

"Alright, do you have any questions before we let you go again?"

"Do you think I'm able to go back to school tomorrow?"

"Yes. But we do need to inform your principal about what happened. It's part of the law."

"Alright. Thank you sir." We both stood up and walked out.

"Hey Chris." He stopped me. I looked at him.

"Do I still have to worry that you won't stay away from my daughter?" He implied.

"Nope. I'm done with using women to try and convince myself that I'm not gay. But I'm openly gay now. Even though more people than before are gonna hate me."

Jason and I then left again. It was late afternoon when we got home. We ate, organized my room, and then I took a shower. After that I went to bed.

I thought for a moment and looked around my room. I want to test if my theory was right. Hopefully not.

I locked my door before grabbing a razor blade. I took a deep breath before I ran it across my wrist 3 times. Sensations ran through my body. It felt orgasmic, and I got off to it.

When I was done my phone started to buzz. It was Brandon. Oh god.

"What do you need?" I picked up the phone.

"Hey dude. I'm outta pot. I need some more."

"How much do you want?"

"The usual a quarter ounce."

"How about a half ounce, cause that's all I got left and I'm done doing this."

"Hold up-... You're what!? But you're my only dealer!"

"I'm sorry but I started doing that so I could get enough money to move out if my dad's house when I turn 18. But I already moved. Jason helped me out. So I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to find another guy."

"Ugh. You're still hanging out with that loser?"

"What do you have against him? He's the most amazing guy I know. In fact, I met you through him. You used to be friends."

Jason was one of Jake's friends. Not best friends. But he'd come over occasionally. And so I met him when I was 8. But when Jake died we started hanging out more and more. And when I was 15 he introduced me to Brandon.

"You really don't know?" He chuckled. "When we first met me and him smoked pot, drank, did coke, and partied together all the time. He was my best friend. He was so laid back. But then when his mom found out about that he got sober he turned out to be super lame. So stuck up about everything."

"I had no idea he smoked pop or did coke..."

"Yeah, he only got sober last year. Surprised you didn't know about that." I took a deep breath.

"Whatever. I'll be over tomorrow after school. But I'll have to stop back here first cause I'm not bring that to school. Make sure to have my money."

I then hung up. I got up and got into the box that contains the stuff. Luckily nobody thought to look in here. I put it all in a bag then hid it again. I then went to bed.

"Chris! Get up!" Jason yelled as he knocked on my door.

I got up and opened the door. I must've slept through my alarm.

"Why was your door locked?" He questioned.

"I was uh... Doing things last night." I answered.

"Well get dressed. It's time to go to school."

He then walked away. I got dressed. I put on black skinny jeans, a Warrant shirt, Converse, and my leather jacket. I brushed my hair then ran out the front door before I was late.