end

Later on at lunch I sat where I always sit. Literally seconds after I sat down girls started gathering and sitting down at the table too. I've slept with every one of them except for Mia.

I just kept looking at my phone. Trying not to acknowledge their existence. Jason texted me saying my car's fixed.

"Are you alright Chris? Jordan's a complete asshole." Emily asked me.

I set my phone down as I ran my hands down my face sighing a little.

"Don't treat me any differently than you did before just because you found out that I was being abused daily. Or because you learned that I'm gay." I insisted. "In fact, the majority of you should be pissed at me. I used you to try and convince myself that I'm not gay by fucking as many girls as possible. You should hate me." Some of them walked away.

"We don't hate you. Because we now know that you were doing it to hide your sexuality from your dad." Alyssa assured. I stood up.

"Okay, y'all have fucking problems."

I then went away. I walked out of the school forgetting that I don't have a car. Fuck.

I groaned and began to walk down the sidewalk. I walked all the way back to Jason's.

The front door was cracked open a little. Weird... I walked in and my heart absolutely shattered. Jason was on the couch kissing another guy.

"Chris! I can explain!"

Tears fell down my face as I ran back out of the house. Jason ran after me and grabbed my arm.

"Let me go! You asshole!" I demanded.

"Stop! Just let me talk!"

I kicked him in the shins and he let go due to pain.

"No! Fuck you Jason!"

I got in my car and drove away. I sobbed as I drove to the bridge. I parked my car on the side of the road and got onto the bridge. I climbed onto the outside.

I was about to jump when someone came up behind me and grabbed me. Pulled me back onto the bridge. He threw me onto the ground. I looked up.

"Are you fucking insane Chris!?" Brandon yelled at me. I looked down. "Why the hell would you want to jump off a bridge!?"

"I walked into the house and Jason was kissing another guy! He cheated on me!"

He sighed a little and helped me up. He then hugged me. Holding me in his arms. I felt... Safe.

"I told you he's a jerk." He reminded.

"I know. But I didn't listen." He pulled away a little and looked into my eyes.

"I'm running away from this town. Do you want to come with me?" I thought for a second.

"I can't. I have to stay here." I denied.

He glared at me. He then grabbed my shirt collar.

"So you'd rather be with Jason; the one who cheated on you than me!?"

He was furious. He then pushed me against the railing of the bridge. Making me start to loose my balance. He knocked the window out of me so I could hardly even breath either. He kicked me and I fell off the bridge. Into the river.