hurt

He took off his belt and started hitting me rapidly with it. I was trying so hard not to cry. Cause I know showing weakness will make him do worse.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out of my room and down the hall.

"You don't ever disrespect me! You got it!?"

"Yes sir. I do. I'm sorry."

He then punched me a few times. He opened the door and pushed me out. Making me fall on the ground and roll a little. We were in the backyard. He knocked the wind out of me so it was hard to fight back.

"You're staying outside tonight! That's where animals who misbehave belong!"

He then handcuffed me to a pole. We went back in and slammed the door. I felt useless. I couldn't get out of these.

The next morning I woke up to him kicking me.

"Get up! Now! Before you're late!" He demanded.

He undid the handcuffs. There was a mark around my wrist, of course. I went up to my room and changed. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked like total shit. I brushed my hair trying to make it a little better. But that couldn't hide my face and everything else.

I then drove to school. I walked into class on time. Looking down.

"Wiw, you're actually not late this time Mr. Jameston." Mr. Kibby sneered. I sat in my seat. Mia was already there.

"Are you alright? You seem pretty down today."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"If you were fine you'd look at me." She insisted. I sighed and looked up at her. "Oh my god. What the hell happened?"

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Alright?"

"No that's not alright. Who hurt you?"

"It doesn't matter Mia. Drop it."

"No I won't drop it. You're really hurt." I stood up.

"I said leave it the fuck alone. It's nome of your damn business what goes on in my life. The only reason I'm forced to talk to you is because of this stupid class. Otherwise I wouldn't want to spend a second with you. You're way too damn nosy and need to mind your own business. It doesn't matter what happened to me. When I say drop it, you fucking drop it."

I then walked out of the classroom and out of the school. I got in my car and drove away. I got my fake ID and went to the liquor store.

I look older than I am so they really don't question if it's real or not. I got a bottle of Jack Daniels then went to an empty parking lot and started drinking.

It was still morning so I knew my only friend; Jason wasn't up yet. He's like a brother to me. He's the only one who I'm actually comfortable talking to.

After getting a little drunk, I ended up driving over to Jason's anyway. I knocked on his door. I was wobbly. He eventually opened up.

"Why the fuck are you drunk already? It's only 9 in the morning." He pointed out. "And what the he'll happened to you?" He then let me in.

"My dad beat the shit outta me last night."

"Again Chris? You need to tell someone."

"He also handcuffed me outside to a pole last night. He let me go this morning though."

"That's it. I'm sick of what he does to you. I'm calling the cops."

I began to sober up after processing what he just said.

"No! Please don't!" I begged.

"Why? Give me one good reason."