abuse

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I got in my bag and put on black skinny jeans, a Grateful Dead shirt, Converse, and my leather jacket. I walked out.

"I'm going to school." I told Jason.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"No thank you."

"But it's against the law to turn down food from your Italian friend."

All of his family's from Italy. He's an amazing cook, but I just don't feel like eating.

"I'm just not hungry."

I then walked out and drove to school. I made sure to get there before the bell rang so I could talk to Mr. Kibby. I walked into class.

"Holy crap. You're early for once." Mr. Kibby gasped the moment I walked in.

"Yeah, because I need to talk to you about something." I said.

"What is it?"

"I need to be dropped from this project. Just give me an F. I really don't care."

"What about Mia?"

"That's why. I want her to get a good grade, she clearly cares more about it than me. And I have a lot of bullshit going on in my personal life that makes me have absolutely no time for this project. So just fail me, and let her get a decent grade."

I then went and sat in my seat. People started coming in.

I basically did nothing all class. And in the rest of my classes. But that's not abnormal.

At the end of the day I was on my way back to Jason's when my dad started to call me. Oh god.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Get your ass back home! Now!"

"D-"

"Now! Or else!"

He then hung up. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I then drove back home. I walked in looking down. Terrified of what was gonna happen.

The moment I closed the door he grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall. Pinning me there.

"Why the fuck did I just find gay porn on your computer!?" He yelled.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. He was choking me.

"Are you a fucking faggot!?"

I nodded my head yes. He let go of my neck and I gasped for air. He then grabbed my hair and punched me repeatedly. Soon everything went black.

I woke up in only my boxer briefs. I my hands and feet were tied, and duct tape over my mouth. I had no clue where I was. It was pitch black.

The door then opened and the lights turned on. I was in an empty room in our basement in a dog cage. On the walls were spray painted anti-gay signs, death threats, and a bunch if other things to intimidate me about being gay."

My dad then walked in. He had a bag and a case of beer. He cracked one open and set down the rest.

"It's about fucking time you wake up. I thought I killed you." He chuckled.

He then kicked the cage. Tears fell down my face as I looked up at him. He took a drink as he crouched down.

"You've been asleep for 2 fucking days. It's Saturday. And because of that, you'll have to make up for those 2 days you missed. Cause it's not as fun when you're unconscious."

He had an evil smirk on his face. He got a lighter from out of his pocket and lit it. He then ran it down my chest leaving burn marks. I screamed and started squirming around since I couldn't exactly move well.

"Shut the fuck up!" He screamed as he kicked the cage again.

I slammed up against the wall. He then opened the cage and picked it up from behind dumping me out. I hit the hard, cold concrete.