first

We both smiled at each other. A little.

"How would you like an early birthday present?" Jason implied. My eyes widened.

"You mean..."

I stopped before I could finish. In case it wasn't what I thought. He nodded his head yes.

"Let's go to my room." He whispered.

We kissed and removed each other's clothes all the way down to his room. We were both in our boxers by the b time we closed his door.

"Have you ever had sex with a guy before?" He asked me.

"No." I admitted.

"Then tell me if you want to stop."

I nodded my head okay. My heart raced as I got on my knees. I'm never nervous about sex. Probably because I never felt anything for anyone else.

We then fucked. It hurt so bad. Which made it pleasurable. When we were done we laid next to each other. Breathing heavily.

"That was amazing." He told me.

"Better than I ever imagined." I replied. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Now go to sleep, you have school tomorrow." He insisted. "And make sure to dream about me."

He then turned off the lights. We cuddled together and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Jason giving me soft kisses.

"It's time to get up." He whispered nibbling on my ear.

"No." I groaned.

I rolled over laying on my stomach. He pinched my butt.

"C'mon babe. You have school."

"No. I wanna stay in bed with you."

"We can stay in bed all day tomorrow. I promise."

I sighed and got up. He laughed as I dragged my feet to my room. I put on black skinny jeans, a Guns N Roses shirt, Converse, and my leather jacket. I brushed my hair then walked back out.

"Have a good day at school Chris."

He kissed my forehead before I walked out. I got in my car and the second I turned it on... It broke down. I went back into the house.

"My car broke down." I told him.

"Let me get dressed. Then I'll drive you to school."

He ran to his room and got dressed. We then got in his truck.

"I'll fix your car while you're at school. But that means you can't decide to leave in the middle of the day."

"I'll know. But thank you."

"No problem." We pulled up at the school. "Have a good day, again."

I got out and walked towards the school. As I made my way to class I could tell everyone was looking or talking about me.

I managed to make it to class on time. I sat in my seat. Jordan wasn't at school.

"Are you alright?" Mia asked.

"No. My car broke down this morning." I said.

"Oh, sorry about that."

"It's fine. My boyfriend drove me here and is gonna fix it while I'm at school."

"I saw your boyfriend this morning when he dropped you off. And oh wow are you lucky." I chuckled a little. "But how old is he?"

"He's 20." She looked at me. "I know, I know. I'm only 17."

"He can get in big trouble Chris."

"We haven't had sex yet." I lied. "Besides, I'm turning 18 tomorrow. And I've known him since I was a kid."

"Tomorrow's your birthday?"

"Yeah, and I'm planning on staying home on my birthday."

"Well in that case, happy early birthday."

"Thanks" I shrugged. "So what happened after I left yesterday."

"Oo, that's what I wanted to tell you." She remembered. "Everybody started yelling at Jordan. To the point where he literally started crying then left." I laughed a little.