Lord Morningstar

Why it had to be the same location!?

Where he first landed..

Where he first cut off his wings!

Where they first kissed..

And now where Belios was tied.

The Santa Monica beach.

The entire car ride was silent, not a comfortable one though. Lucifer silently pulling off to the sent destination in the driver's seat. He glanced at Chloe occassionally, perhaps the check whether she was doing okay. But Chloe looked outside the window, the entire time. She wasn't seeing anything. Her mind was already occupied. Both of them had many things to say, Chloe's mind was bubbling with questions, and doubts..of course doubts. She felt left out, just like the early days in her partnership with Lucifer. She remembered how hard she tried to understand him, to support him. But he always shut him out, never shared his problems. And what Maze informed him earlier, that he had killed his brother for her, how could he not tell this to her! If Lucifer really did this, there would be no shape he was alright..Her mind drifted back, to all the cases where they had worked together, most of them, he behaved child like, impulsive and..yes..there was one case where he was his worst. Chloe still date couldn't really figure out why that was, but now she joined the pieces together. The sniper killer case! It was the case where he was the darkest. Oh my!

He was hurt! He was struggling. And I could not even be with him! He wanted to punish himself. And the enitre day I scolded him, reprimanded him! I..I..

With this realization, came another.

He did it for her. But why? Has she been a threat? HE KILLED HIS BROTHER FOR HER AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL HER! And a few moments ago, he was in a brawl with his twin! He was petrified for some reasons, but when Chloe wanted to learn the reason, he closed himself up. Didn't he trust her? Of course he didn't. She almost killed him and now she was expecting him to trust her? She definitely deserve him. Wait..

He died twice for me! He went to hell twice for me? The first time..so when Malcolm shot him, he did die!

"I thought he killed you.."

"oh, He did." Lucifer shrugged casually, and then his eyes lingered on the spawn, Trixie eyed her innocently.."I..I got better.." He was careful to choose his words, he was with a child.

And the second time, he went to hell to gather the antidote! He died for me?!

"Looks who's back..You didn't die afterall. That makes both of us."

"Hmm?" She blinked cluelessly at her partner.

"Never mind."

And even after he loathed that place, still he willingly was about to go there back. Just leave her..

Suddenly her stomach twisted, she felt sick. It was hard to breath, as if there was no air left in the car, the weird feeling of claustrophobia stuffed her from inside. As if she was drowning, her mouth opened to grasp air, but failed. Her hands moved to her stomach instinctively. She longed for a touch, any touch - maybe a vigorous shaking or a poke, pinch, any BLOODY thing!

A cold touch at her shoulder, saved her. Saved her from drowning in her own thoughts..She gasped out a startling breath of relief.

"Are you alright Detective?" Lucifer was looking at her, and she almost feared that their car might derail for his lack of sight on the road..But thankfully he looked straight.